4

Just a filler.

Love y'all and hope you enjoy this chappy!!!

*****

"Omg, Mitchie, hurry up. I ain't got no time for this". Scott said, jokingly.

Mitch giggled. "Hold on, hold on".

Scott rolled his eyes and let out a little laugh as he sat down in the bed. He got on his phone and scrolled through Twitter.

He looked up when Mitch came out.

Mitch came out of the bathroom, strutting in his heels as if he were walking down a runway.

Scott stood up as Mitch got closer. When Mitch reached Scott, Scott put his hands on Mitch's hips and smiled down at him. "You look so so beautiful baby boy. I love you so much".

Mitch giggled. "I love you too Alpha".

Scott leaned down and pecked Mitch's lips, then took his hand and led him out of the door.

Troye sat on the bed, fiddling with his hands, his lip wobbling.

"Why would you treat me like that, why would you push me around and disobey me"? Joey said, angry.

"I-I d-didn't mean t-to. I'm sor-orry".

Joey shook his head. "You're being punished for this".

Troye looked up, tears staining his cheeks, and shook his head. "P-please no".

"Are you arguing with me Omega".

"N-no I just-"

"YOU JUST WHAT"?

Troye jumped and did the first thing to come to his mind. He jumped up and ran out of their bedroom, hoping to catch Scott before he left.