35

Kendall's daily advice: when you see a random drink and you don't know what it is, don't drink it. It's probably wine, not grape juice.

Question:

If there's anything y'all want to see happen in this book, that hasn't already, please leave a comment.

Rules:

1. It has to be something that makes sense, not 'Mitch grows wings and flys away to another land'.

2. No, 'bring the baby back', because that's not happening.

3. No arguments, just leave a comment and go on with this chapter.

Alright, now that you've heard the rules, you can comment here>>>

Love y'all and hope you enjoy this chappy!!!!

*****

Mitch stretched his arms above his head. He pulled the covers off of him and jumped out of bed.

Scott awoke soon after and smiled at his loved one, pulling on a shirt.

Mitch turned around and smiled, leaning down to kiss Scott's lips. "Get up, sleepy. We have work today"!

"Noooo". Scott whined like a child, closing his eyes again.

Mitch giggled and crawled in to the bed. He pushed Scott's arm. "Come ooooonnn".

Scott laughed and opened his eyes again. He turned to face his beautiful boyfriend. "Hi". He said.

Mitch smiled. "Hi, now get up and take a shower".

Scott scoffed. "Are you telling me I look gross, Grassi"?

Mitch rolled his eyes. "No, I'm telling you, you smell gross. Now go take a shower". He said the last part with a smile.

Scott put his hand over his heart and pretend to look hurt.

Mitch noticed and rolled his eyes again. "Don't look at me like that, I'm helping you".

Scott smirked. "Oh you help me alright".

Mitch hit Scott's arm. "Not in that way doofus".

Scott laughed. "Fine, fine. I'm going to take a shower". Scott said while getting out of bed and walked to the bathroom.

Mitch smiled and walked out of the room, going into the kitchen.

He saw Kevin already up; making coffee and tea.

Mitch smiled. "Well, hello Kevin"!

Kevin turned around and smiled. "Hi, little one. I'm making coffee and tea, which would you like".

Mitch jumped up on the counter. "Coffee please"!

Kevin nodded. "You got it".

Kirstie walked in the kitchen next and looked at Mitch oddly. "Why are you up at 5 o'clock in the morning"?

Mitch smiled. "I have work".

"Ahh that's right, your first day the counsel, is it? Well I hope it's a good one". Kirstie replied while Kevin handed her some ginger tea.

Kirstie smiled at Kevin and said 'thank you'.

Kevin smiled back. "You're welcome".

Mitch pointed at a cup of coffee. "Is that for me"?

"Sure is, little one". Kevin replied.

Mitch smiled and picked up his coffee before walking back into his room and picking out a pair of clothes.

Scott walked out of the bathroom then, a towel around his waist.

Mitch smiled at him and went back to looking for more clothes.

He finally pulled out dark, ripped, skinny jeans and a white Vetements shirt that hangs off his shoulder.

 A/N- this shirt

A/N- this shirt

He slipped then on and sat on the bed and took out his phone, waiting for Scott to get ready.

After Scott finished getting ready, he took out his phone and checked the time. "We still have 45 minutes. I'm gonna go make sure everyone is up".

Mitch nodded still looking at his phone. "Kay".