8

so sorry there was no update yesterday. I had work till close (11) then got home, took a shower and went to bed. But there will be a double today!!!!!

Love y'all and hope you enjoy this chappy!!!!

*****

Scott panicked and ran outside as fast as he could.

The first thing he saw were two Alpha's, eyes glowing and his car door open, his Omega no where in sight.

Scott got angry, fast. The thought of another Alpha hurting his baby, made his blood boil.

He clenched his fists and turned his eyes red.

He approached the two Alphas, ready to kill both of them to find out what happened to Mitchie.

Manny, Joey, and Avi all heard the car horns going off outside. And since Manny and Joey woke up, so did their Omegas.

Kevin was already awake when this happened but had ear phones in, listening to classical music and trying to go to sleep.

But as soon as he saw Avi start to panick, do did he.

Everyone gathered down stairs, Kevin running to Kirstie and making sure she was okay.

Manny shushed everyone. "Okay.... I'll go outside and see what's going on. Clearly, Alpha Scott isn't here and neither is Mitch, so something must be wrong. So I'll go check". Manny turned to Troye and Tyler. "Can either of you smell Mitch"?

They both took deep breaths. Tyler whimpered while Troyes eyes grew big.

Manny furrowed his eyebrows. "What do you smell sweetie"?

"M-Mitchie... He's in pain and I think..... I think he's outside".

Manny nodded. "Okay I'm gonna go outside. Joey, watch over the Omegas for me. You too Avi, your just as strong as an Alpha, we could use your help".

And with that Manny walked to the door and pulled it open, only to be met with Scott swinging a punch at an Alpha and knocking him out dead, another Alphas body laying close to it.

Manny's eyes widened. Scott looked up and took in a sharp breath. "Is Mitchie in there with you"? Scott asked.

Manny shook his head and closed the door behind himself as he walked towards Scott. "No Sir, Tyler said he smelled him out here".

Scott nodded and took a deep breath. He furrowed his eyebrows. "What the-"

"What is it"?

"He's like..... A mile away from here". He said. They both let what Scott just said, sink in for a second, then started to panic. "Okay, go inside and grab my keys, I left them on the coffee table. We have to find him". Scott said frantically.

Manny nodded and followed orders immediately.