50

Kendall's daily advice: when it at a camp, take the top bunk.

I'm currently at camp right now and they gave us the password to wifi because I have the best youth pastor ever.

Love y'all and hope you enjoy this chappy!!!!!

******

Mitch started to stir, opening his eyes after a few seconds.

Scott woke up exactly one minute after, he smiled at Mitch. "Good morning, Angel". Scott said.

Mitch smiled. "Your morning voice is sooooo sexy".

Scott bit his lip. "Yeah"?

Mitch nodded his head, frantically. "Absulutley".

Scott laughed and kissed Mitch forehead. Mitch stared up at Scott, taking in his lovers beauty.

"I'm sorry about last night". Scott said, breaking silence. "I should've never left".

Mitch shook his head and buried his face into Scott's chest. "Let's not talk about this". He said in a whisper.

"Okay but at least let me apologize. I'm so sorry, Mitchie. I should've stayed and gotten through it. I'll start having better communication. I promise".

Mitch's shoulders started to shake, causing Scott to get worried.

Scott hugged Mitch tighter and kissed his head. "Please don't cry baby". He whispered.

Mitch shook his head. "P-please don't apologize".

"Why not"?

Mitch looked up at Scott. "Because it's all my fault. I sh-shouldn't have ever asked. I-I'm sorry".

Scott shook his head. "No, baby. An argument takes two or more people. It  wasn't you".

Scott wiped Mitch's tears and kissed his forehead. "Promise you'll stop crying".

Mitch sniffed while Scott wiped his tears. "O-okay".

Scott pouted and pecked Mitch's lips. "You know I hate it when you cry".

Mitch smiled although his eyes were still blurry with a few tears. "I k-know".

Scott pecked Mitch's forehead and sat up in the bed. He stretched his arms over his head and looked back at Mitch. "Take a shower with me, yeah"?

Mitch smiled and sat up. "Yeah".

Scott picked Mitch up bridal style and carried him to the bathroom.

He set Mitch on the counter and started the shower.

They waited till the shower was warm before stripping of their clothes and jumping in the shower.