The King- Becoming His Queen

Early one morning, a few days after the King announced his feelings, you lazed around in bed still trying to process it.

“The King and I? Who would have thought that would ever happen.” It still very much felt like some crazy dream that you couldn’t wake up from.

You still worried how a relationship between you both would work. After all, he was the King of all the heavens and you just a mere human. In his eyes your life would be over in but a moment; so wouldn't it make sense if he chose a goddess for his queen?

Of course you would enjoy every moment with him but you felt a twinge of sadness knowing you would one day leave him.

And there was the question of just what becoming his queen would entail. You don't even have the capability to rule over the heavens like the King; you can hardly get your life in order let alone help manage over the entire heavens. It made you feel anxious not knowing anything. All you knew was the King had feelings for you but that's it.

You always dreamed about falling in love, getting married and starting a family; you imagined when you did get married it would be to a nice man and you would live a happy life together. But it seems you don't know the meaning of normal and like to do things in the extreme like make the King of the entire heavens fall for your charms.

“I AM a reincarnated goddess so I shouldn't be surprised my life is far from normal.”

You don't remember anything about your time as a goddess, all you knew was you played an important role when you still lived in the heavens.

Deciding you should get out of bed you threw the blankets aside and was about to sit up when…

“Oh no.” That same familiar light surrounded you and before you knew it you were in the throne room once more.

You found yourself sprawled on the floor in nothing but your pj's...again.

“Are you serious? Again???” You quickly got to your feet and glared at the King, “Are you purposely doing this?” You didn’t even need to ask, you already knew. The amused look on his face told everything. You softly sighed, you knew being in a relationship with the King would mean your life will constantly be filled with surprises; whether you liked it or not, the King was quite the trickster after all.

“I see you are doing well.” The King smiled, waving his hand. Your clothes suddenly changed before your eyes and you were now wearing a gorgeous dress fit for a goddess.

“Wow. Pretty.” You were in awe from the beautiful dress but quickly looked at the King with a raised eyebrow, “Why didn’t you do this the last time?”

The King simply remains quiet, a wry smile present on his face.

“I called you here today to discuss things over with you. I know you have been stressing over certain matters.”

“Hmm. Don't tell me you were reading my mind again?” You asked, looking suspicious and also feeling a little awkward having him know what you are thinking.

“Of course. Now that you are mine I have to look after you and make sure nothing is troubling you.” The King said, smiling. Though it made you feel uncomfortable. The King then continues, “However, I won't always look into your thoughts. It wouldn't be any fun knowing everything about you all the time now would it?” He chuckled.

“Er, thanks? I think…” That did nothing to ease your worries as now you would never know when he was or wasn't reading your thoughts. The King sure loved to mess with you, perhaps a bit too much.

“Now to answer your question.” The smile vanished from his face and he looked you firmly in the eyes, “As long as you are my queen you will have eternal life.”