The gods reacting to a hyper/playful MC

Leon doesn't know where you get all your energy from. Constantly on the go, never even stopping for a break. Anytime you go out together, you want to see and do everything possible. Though a god, even Leon finds it difficult to always remain at your pace. All you want is to have fun. Although he grumbles about your endless energy, Leon keeps up with you every step of the way to the best of his ability; but he never fails to mention how he wishes you would slow down even just a little. That is until one day Leon comes up with a plan to help burn all your excess energy. What is his plan? To keep you locked up in his room all night long, even day if he has too, making sweet, sweet love to you until you have no energy left to give. Little did he know this would be easier said than done. Your energy levels were beyond normal; if anything you were like a superhuman. Lucky for Leon he was a god or he would be the one worn out in the end. One things for sure: you both could be at it for hours and neither would be the first to give in. Leon can only marvel at how you manage to rival the power of a god.

Dui loves your playful side. In fact he goes along with anything and everything you do. When you want to go play in the park and ride on the swings, Dui will be right there with you. He doesn't care if the kids give you and him weird looks; most times he gets the kids to play right along with you both. And when you decide you want to race him down the street, Dui never refuses you. Even though Dui could easily outrun you, he graciously let's you beat him and even cheers you on for winning. It's like having two big kids running around the streets. You are lucky to have a god for a boyfriend; no one else would be able to keep up with you. Dui doesn't even mind the times you suddenly jump on him when watching a movie together or even when you start to tickle him; Dui just tickles you right back, maybe with even more force. Dui loves every part of you so naturally he would adore your playful side.

Huedhaut finds it challenging at times to keep up with your playfulness. The rather dignified god finds it hard to keep up that persona when you are acting so childish around him. Trying to rope him into all kinds of crazy stunts he would never do. Like carving a ditch into the ground and making a mud slide; Huedhaut cringes at the thought. Though against most of your ideas, Huedhaut still goes along with them as long as no one else is watching. But unfortunately for the snarky god, he has been found out many times and would be the main topic between all the gods for weeks to come. And yet he still continues to join in on all your antics. He is definitely a glutton for punishment; it just goes to show the depths of his love for you and how far he is willing to go to show it.