How The Gods React To MC Falling In Love With Another God And Leaving Them

Leon: For the first time in his life, Leon would be at a loss with himself- with everything. He couldn't come to understand how you could leave him just like that for another god. After all you had been through together, did it mean nothing to you? You, who had taught him what it really meant to love another, was it all a lie? Leon, who had been grateful towards you for unlocking his heart and sharing feelings with him that were once foreign, now was riddled with emotions of hate, contempt, anger; the love he felt was once again locked deep within himself. Seeing you smiling at another man not himself was like a stab to his heart. The tears you once swore you'd only cry for him now belonged to someone else; It was all too painful for him to even think about. Leon had grown far colder and no longer was the man people once knew. Having lost you had to be the most painful forms of torture he had ever experienced, and to live with these feelings for eternity was almost too much for the broken god. He didn't regret getting to know you. The days you spent together were the best part of his life; but now they were all he had. Memories. Memories of a time when you were by his side- smiling, crying and laughing with him. But these memories that once told of happier days were also like a darkness slowly consuming him from within. As Leon yearned to go back to those days he once felt true love- those days where you were his. Forever. That's how long Leon will have to go on carrying these painful memories that would surely one day drive him to insanity.

Scorpio: He still couldn't begin to understand why you left him, Scorpio was besides himself with grief that you would forsake the love you both shared and commit your love to another god. All he could think was if he had done something wrong. Was he not good enough for you? Or was this some form of punishment for his past deeds? Scorpio thought that maybe he wasn't allowed to be happy, not after everything he has done, and you were his only real happiness. So losing you would be like forever losing his happiness. Scorpio understood he did some bad things in his past but it was you who saved him and helped him to see the light beyond the darkness; you were his saving grace. But now it seemed that it was only a fleeting feeling this happiness you shared with him. You taught him what it meant to love and be loved; more than anything, Scorpio yearned to be loved by you. But this love was no longer his, no, it now belonged to another. Knowing this brought nothing but pain and agony to the vice-minister. Scorpio was once again thrusted into a world of darkness with no escape. This time you would not be there to save him. Scorpio tried to act like he didn't care around others but everyone knew just how much he changed after you left him. Often locking himself away in his room, Scorpio tried his best to forget you and the way you once looked at him but the more he tried the more he knew he couldn't. You would always haunt his memories, his dreams. Scorpio would forever be broken and empty. Nothing could ever fill the deep hole in his heart. For your love he yearned but your love would he never reach him. Never again.

Teorus: Teorus would try to laugh it off. He thought he should have known better than to try keep your love all to himself. In front of others he would be the same princely god that everyone knew him as but in private... Teorus was clearly broken. Tears shone in his eyes as he looked through an album you both created together. Pictures of you both smiling and laughing together. Just looking at the photos made his chest hurt, it was as if his heart was being squeezed and tormented. He would look at the pictures with such a longing, wanting to be able to hold you once more, be able to say "I love you" while embracing. Knowing he could never do any such things ever again caused Teorus's throat to tighten as he holds back the tears. He thought he had finally found the perfect girl, one he'd promise to love and only love her for eternity. But then you betrayed that love. Teorus who had only loved you, but you who loved another. Now, Teorus was tired of loving. He didn't want to feel love or be loved ever again; not if that love wasn't from you. It would be an emotion he'd lock away deep inside, too scared to ever feel such an emotion again.