How The Gods Take Care Of A Sick MC

Leon: You had gotten a bad case of food poisoning. Leon frowned upon learning this, thinking you really were a weak goldfish succumbing to such a thing. Even so, he never left your side. When you were too weak to get to the bathroom on your own he would lend you his shoulder for support. Although you couldn't eat much, Leon would make you something light and then even help you with eating it. You laughed when Leon kept on telling you he wouldn't do this again and that you should be grateful, but you knew that wasn't how he really felt. He was being so kind, so gentle to you while you were sick that you thought it was nice to see another side to him. Although, there was times he would make mistakes such as burning the food, but you didn't mind, you thoroughly enjoyed his company and truly were grateful that he never once left your side.

Dui: When he found out you had come down with a cold, Dui was quick to rush to your side. Concerned for your well being he kept asking how you felt; it made your heart aflutter to see him care so much. He did his best to try provide you with meals and made sure you got the rest you needed. Dui didn't want you to lift a finger. When you felt like laying down, Dui would sit by your side holding your hand, watching you as you slept with a tender smile on his face. There wasn't a day that went by that he wouldn't shower you in loving, kind words. All he wanted was for you to get well and soon. When you asked for some tea he would hurry to fulfill your wish as quick as possible, however, you didn't always get the tea in a way that was drinkable; with the tea either being too bitter or tasting purely like hot water but seeing the smile on his face as he kindly looked on you knew you couldn't hurt his feelings and drank it despite wanting to puke. Your time with him was filled with laughter and a lot of love. Being sick wasn't so bad when you had good company

Huedhaut: You had been struck by the flu. Huedhaut didn't take any time in tending to you. The first thing he did upon arriving was cook you some chicken soup; even going so far as helping you eat it, which made you feel a little embarrassed. But he wouldn't allow you to refuse and so you let him spoon the soup into your mouth. Once you had cleaned the soup bowl, Huedhaut made sure you got plenty of rest. He tucked you into bed and upon placing his hand on your forehead and seeing how hot you were he also went to grab a cloth. Huedhaut sat next to you on the bed a tender smile on his face as he lightly traced your cheek with his slender fingers. He watched over you like a guarding angel and a strict one at that. Though he was strict it didn't bother you too much as you knew he was doing it out of love and concern. And thanks to all his tender loving care it didn't take you long to be back on your feet, something that filled Huedhaut with joy and relief.

___

This doesn't include all the gods as my friend wrote the other three. It was a request on tumblr and we wrote three gods each.