Gotta Catch Them All- Scorpio

You had been on your way to see Scorpio but along the way you got caught up in a popular new app that just released and lost track of time.

"Where is it?" You carefully walked along a quiet sidewalk.

The app was none other than Pokemon Go. You had only planned to catch Pokemon on your way to the Gods house. That was until a Pokemon you hadn't encountered yet appeared on your radar.

"Hah... I wish it would show already." You started to grow impatient but continued walking nonetheless in hopes your target would appear.

"What are you doing?"

"Kyaah!!!"

You screamed as someone came up behind you.

"S-Scorpio." You sighed in relief at the familiar before looking annoyed, "You nearly gave me a heart attack. Please don't sneak up on me like that."

A scowl formed on Scorpio's face at your comment, "I wouldn't of had to if you didn't suddenly go missing." Scorpio didn't sound happy, his eyes traveled to the device in your hands, "Just what in the heavens are you-"

"There it is!"

"What?!"

The pokemon finally appearing on your screen you burst with excitement and quickly engaged it.

"Are you listening to me?" Scorpio's brow furrowed but your eyes remained glued to the screen.

"I'm trying to catch a Pikachu. ...Ah dammit. Missed again."

"Pika-what?' Scorpio now looked confused and was increasingly growing impatient.

"Woo!" You threw a hand up in the air, "I caught it."

"Caught it?" Scorpio raised and eyebrow and you grinned, "Yeah. I caught Pikachu."

"What the frick is that?" Scorpio asked, confused. You showed him the pokemon on your screen, "See? I caught it."

"These "things" live around here?" Scorpio looked confused. You giggled, "Well, kind of. I can see them on my phone and catch them. I'm trying to find them all."

Scorpio titled his head, looking slightly interested but also perturbed, "What are they, some kind of sentient being that even us gods can't see?" As Scorpio asks his eyes carefully scan the vicinity, "So only this can see them?" Scorpio looks at your phone.

You were trying not to laugh at Scorpio's confusion, "Yeah. Only my phone can see them." You giggled, it was fun to mess around with him.

Scorpio continued to look at your phone like he was deep in thought when your words snapped him back to reality, "Anyway, shall we go now? I'm sorry I got distracted and didn't come on time." You laughed, looking apologetic.

Scorpio nodded though he still seemed to be caught up about what he just learnt, "Whatever. Let's go." Scorpio grabbed your hand and you both left together.
_

A few days later.

"Huh. I swear I left my phone just here." You woke up to find your phone no longer on your bedside cupboard. You frantically jump out of bed to look for it but to no avail. "That's weird. How could I have lost it. Did I maybe leave it somewhere and forget it." Though you were sure you used it just the night before.

Not entirely sure you didn't just imagine it, you decided to go see Scorpio incase you left your phone in his bedroom the day before.

"Oh. Scorpio isn't here right now." Dui and Ichthys greeted you at the door.

"Really? Where is he?"

"I saw him earlier walk out the door mumbling something about matching a pokecom." Ichthys said, looking baffled, "Whatever that is."