Hiccups- King

The King had summoned all the gods to the throne room for an important discussion. Everyone stood upright awaiting for the King to speak.

However little did everyone expect when the King finally opened his mouth, "Hic..." All that came out was a hiccup.

"What was that?" Scorpio furrowed his brow in disgust while the other gods gasped and their eyes widened.

The King looked equally surprised himself, "Ahem... That was...Hic..." The King began to get frustrated as everytime he tried to speak he would only hiccup.

"Your Majesty, why not just get rid of them with your powers?" Zyglavis suggested and the King did just that. He snapped his fingers and then tried to speak again.

"As I was saying...Hic...Damn it...Hic...!" The King was beyond frustrated at this point. He looked ready to blow.

"Why don't we try some of those human remedies for hiccups?" Huedhaut suggested and everyone agreed as it was worth a shot. Plus they had no better ideas.

First they had the King drink a glass of water. But it had no effect. Next up they made him eat all kinds of weird food before proceeding to get him to hold his breath. They had yet to try scaring him as that would be impossible.

"Impossible. How is nothing working?" Zyglavis was bewildered that absolutely nothing was working.

Then suddenly, Ichthys made a suspicious sound and all eyes were on him.

"Do you have something to say?" Zyglavis narrowed his eyes.

"Well..." Ichthys started to fidget nervously. He broke out into a cold sweat but he knew it would be found out eventually so It was better to say it now, "I might have given the King a case of the hiccups... I knew my prank backfired but I honestly never thought It would be his Majesty at the receiving end. I swear!" Ichthys looked incredibly apologetic if not scared for what he's done.

Zyglavis approached the quivering god, casting a shadowy gaze over him, "And just who was that prank intended for?" He questioned him.

Ichthys wasn't able to keep eye contact with the scary god and had to look away, "Does it matter who?" He nervously laughed, sensing his impending doom at the hands of Zyglavis.

"I'll be having a little talk with you later." Zyglavis said in a low, threatening tone. It sent a shiver down Ichthys spine.

"Ichthys...hic...you stupid...hic...child..." The King glared at Ichthys. That's right. He didn't just have the Minister Of Punishments to worry about but the King himself as well.

Ichthys had really done it now. This was the one prank he would always regret. Always.