MC Waking From Her Coma: Zyglavis & Karno

Zyglavis still continued to believe you would one day wake up. He firmly held onto that belief. Nothing would change that. More than anything, Zyglavis believed in you. This belief is what helped him through each day as each day he hoped it would be the day you would open your eyes. Zyglavis still acted coldly towards everyone else as he had trouble dealing with his emotions the day you went into a coma. Even years later he still struggles with those same troublesome emotions; Zyglavis rather shut himself off from the world then try dealing with what might become a reality he couldn't bear. Zyglavis focused only on you and you alone. Wishing with all his heart, useless as it may be, that you would wake up for him. Then one day, as pain stricken Zyglavis watched over you, your eyes twitched and soon after fluttered open. Zyglavis was besides himself at this point. Seeing you awaken after all this time was like a dream. It was as if that moment color had finally returned to his life. Zyglavis could once again see the beauty around him. You greeted Zyglavis with a weak voice, only saying his name, a smile on your lips. Zyglavis broke out into the biggest smile he could muster as he threw his arms around you and whispered how grateful he was you finally came back to him and that he never stopped believing in you. You were so happy to be able to feel him again and hear his voice so clearly. The nightmare had finally ended; for you both. Zyglavis gazed ever so affectionately into your eyes as he caressed your cheeks; he was overflowing with happy emotions and those of relief. After giving you a quick kiss on the lips, Zyglavis expressed his excitement of finally being able to go home with you and restart your lives together. He no longer had to live his life alone as you would finally be at his side again; his pillar of support and his whole world. Zyglavis would spend eternity loving you and forever watching over you as he always has.

Karno still had trouble coming to terms you were in an endless coma and may never wake up. However, that didn't stop him from staying by your side. The years that had gone by felt like an eternity but Karno stuck with you the whole time. Nothing could pull him away from you. If there was even the slightest chance you could wake up he would cling onto that hope no matter how small it may be. Karno refused to imagine his future without you in it. For he had no future if you weren't a part of it. You had become such an important part of his life that he couldn't live without you. You just had to wake up; you just had to. Karno thought that time and time again. Then one day his wish was finally answered; you opened your eyes. Karno was struck speechless, unable to form even the tiniest of words. His whole body shook and he grew weak at the knees from seeing what he'd wished for for so long become a reality. Karno shakily walked up to the bed and grabbed you by the shoulders before breaking out into a smile at which you smiled back to. Karno could finally relax after all these years; all his fears had no dissipated. You really were alive; you were awake and a part of his life again. Karno couldn't have asked for anything more. The two of you simply enjoyed one another's company and the warmth shared between your bodies as you embraced. Neither wanting to let go as you both had been apart for far too long. Life could finally continue for the two of you, it had been on standstill for so long but at last you could carry on. The two of you had such much planned for your future and ever grateful for coming back to him, Karno promised to never take your love for granted and would spend a lifetime showing you how much he loved you.