Partheno's Jealousy

"Hmmph. Always surrounded by those filthy goddesses. Why doesn't he turn them away already." Folding her arms, Virgi grumbled as she helplessly watched Partheno being bombarded by the goddesses whom held a longing in their eyes.

A pleasent smile graced his lips as Partheno admired all the goddesses around him. It only made Virgi's blood boil.

Though the goddesses had him surrounded, Partheno made sure they all kept their distance, not allowing anyone to touch him. However, the goddesses were getting a bit too excited and one suddenly reached out for him, that was when Virgi snapped.

"Don't you dare touch him!" Her voice was like booming thunder, a deathly glare present on her face as she stared at the goddesses. "Ahhh." All the goddesses stopped in their tracks and turned towards her, they seemed to finally remember she was still there.

"Oh dear. It looks like she is about to blow." One goddess spoke and they all started to murmur about her but it only made Virgi worse.

"Shut up! Get away from him this instant!" She screamed and started to stomp up to the group. Slowly the goddesses started to back away as Virgi looked like a rampaging monster.

"You sure showed them." Partheno chuckled as he watched the goddesses high tail it out of there. Virgi was still glaring at them as they went before turning her attention to him, "Why didn't you tell them to go?" Her voice filled with irritation.

Partheno turned to her, an amused smile on his face, "They weren't causing any harm. I can't turn them away when they only want to admire my beauty." At that moment he sounded really conceited.

Partheno didn't seem to see anything wrong with the goddesses paying him attention, Virgi on the other hand was seething with jealously that he would allow such filth to be near him.

Virgi closed her eyes, looking rather Indifferent, "Fine then. It seems like you don't need me." Virgi's voice was low and harsh, "I'm sure those goddesses are more than enough for you. Hmmph." She turned her back to him leaving Partheno completely bewildered from her reaction.

"What are you talking about? Of course I need you. No one could ever replace you." Partheno's casual was of replying only made it worse. The lack of feeling in his tone made her even more galled. He seemed to lack the true meaning of what he's done and just how she felt.

"You say that now but you continue to let the goddesses surround you and even worse you seem to enjoy it." Virgi responded in a low growl as her temper increased.

"It's not that i enjoy it, I just can't hurt them by cruely turning them away." Partheno retorted but it only hurt her further. He really didn't understand anything.

"But you rather hurt me!" Virgi snapped. With teary eyes she turned around to look him straight in the eyes before biting her lip and turning away. Partheno had tried to speak but Virgi wasn't going to listen to it as she mournfully shook her head and bolted from the spot.

"Virgi!" Partheno called out to her as he watched her go but she didn't stop, no, she kept on going all the way until she reached the palace and was out of his view.

Finally coming to a stop, Virgi bent over breathing heavily, "Hah." She took time to catch her breath before looking around and realizing she was now standing in front of the palace. They had only just entered the heavens when the goddesses immediately jumped him. It was supposed to be a day spent between just the two of them but the goddesses were always hell bent on disturbing them.

'That's not what frustrates me... It's that he doesn't push them away and tell them he's busy...' Virgi sighed, shaking her head.

Not wanting to return to Partheno just yet, Virgi decided to explore the depths of the palace. She wanted to cool her head before seeing him otherwise she might explode all over again.