Seduce- Leon

“Seduce me.” That was all Leon said.

“What?” You could never do that. How were YOU meant to seduce him?

You thought it impossible but Leon wouldn't budge. He patiently waited for you to attempt to seduce him. His eyes carefully observing you while his lips adorned the faintest smirk.

Your eyes danced about nervously. Seduce this wild lion. You didn't know the first thing on how to do it.

“I'm waiting.” His voice sent a shiver down your spine and enticed a small gasp from your lips.

“S-Sorry. I...just don't know how…” You said, hanging your head in frustration.

“Pfft,” Leon chuckled, seemingly amused, “Just do whatever you want. Do what first comes to your mind.”

“What first comes to my mind?” You cocked your head as you thought about it. “Okay…” You took in a small breath to prepare yourself and the first thing you did was pull off your clothes leaving only your underwear and bra on.

Leon simply scoffed, “Is that all?”

But you didn't stop just there, you grabbed your bottle of water you happened to bring and brought it up to your lips in a seductive manner.

Leon raised an eyebrow as he curiously awaited to see what you were about to do. Though instead of drinking the water like he expected you suddenly poured the whole bottle over your lingerie making it go see through.

A little smirk appeared on your lips as she saw the brief shock on his face. But you still didn't stop there. You followed up by getting off the slightly damp bed and grabbing a meatball from the plate Leon had sitting on his wardrobe. You slowly brought it to your lips and with a flirtatious smile you gently licked it before taking small bites until it was gone.

Leon could not take his eyes off of you. He didn't think you had it in you to perform such daring stunts but there you were. Though you weren't even sure what had come over you. You thought it must have been Leon's smug face that edged you on to do it.

Once you finished the meatball you turned your sights on Leon and smoothly got back on the bed and threw yourself over him.

“Is this good enough for you…?” You said as you shoved your breasts in his face and started to play with his hair.

“Heh. You sure can be naughty when you want to be.” Leon's smirk grew wider, looking satisfied.

You felt relieved but it only lasted a moment as your world spun around and you were suddenly on your back with the hungry lion looming above.

“Now it's my turn.” Leon said in a low growl. He had you trapped, pinning your wrists to the bed and ensuring you couldn’t escape by placing his knee between your legs, “For being such a good girl I'm going to give you a nice reward.”

You knew exactly what that entailed. You could see the lustful look in his eyes as they guided over your body. Only the most pleasurable night awaited you. With escape nigh impossible you gave into his whims and let him have his way with you until morning...