How You Meet

Rick: You found each other at the start of the apocalypse. Rick woke up in the hospital that day and found you stood in the doorway. You had come in looking for supplies, but instead found an unconscious man laid in a hospital bed.

Eventually, Rick sat up and looked around the room, and then at you. To say he looked confused was an understatement. So you just laughed at the look on his face.

Picking up your bag, you winked at the man you didn't know. "Morning, Gorgeous. Good to see you're awake. I've only been here waiting to see if you died for about... I don't know, four days? Ah well, do me a favour, will ya? Stay alive." And with that, you ran off down the halls and out of the hospital.

Daryl: You were very distressed. Your group had been raided and killed, leaving you wondering the roads on your own. Your hair was dirty, but you couldn't tell if it was sweat, muck, or blood. The red stickiness of your best friend's blood covered your arms, and hot, salty, fresh tears stained your cheeks. What were you going to do now?

Out of nowhere, the engine of a car interrupted your thoughts. Instead of speeding past you as you expected it to, it stopped right next to you. A man popped his head out of the driver's window and called out to you.

"Hey! Hey, lady! Are you ignoring me? Do you know how rude that is? Come on, I'm trying to talk to you!" The man yelled, slowly driving the car at the same speed you were walking.

Tired, you hesitantly look over at the man talking. "What do you want?"

"Wow, a feisty one, huh? You okay? You look like shit..." He mumbled, taking a glance at your messy image.

"You really know how to flatter a girl. And in response to your question: no. I just watched my best friend die." You sniffled, remembering the heart-shattering events that had just unfurled before your eyes.

The guy pulled over and opened the passenger doorway, "Come on in. I gotta group not too far away, they'll be okay to take you in. It's more of a town, really." He said.

It didn't take long for you to realise there were more pros than cons. So you were quickly rushing towards the car and climbing into the seat. That was when you noticed another man in he back seat, "Sorry. Did I push you outta your seat?" You asked the other man.

"No worries." He assured, settling into the back.

The driver turned to you, "So, what's your name?"

"(Y/N). You?" You had never been a very talkative person.

"Daryl. And the guy in the back is Aaron. We're recruiting for new people to live in our town, and you are the perfect candidate. Why don't ya take a nap? When you wake up, you'll be in Alexandria." The driver said, a small smile appearing on his face.

Settling into the chair, ready to let the sleep take you over, you muttered, "Thanks, Daryl."

Carl: You had been separated from your group for quite a while, and it was a young woman with a sword who found you one day. You had been crying, scared half to death because you had lost everybody. Even your father. But the day the woman called Michonne helped you and took you in was the day your life changed.

It was after first encountering The Governor in Woodberry that you first met Carl. Yourself and Michonne had separated from Andrea believing that The Governor wasn't who he claimed to be. But Merle had been sent after the two of you, after all you were one dangerous pair of females, and seriously injured Michonne. You desperately needed some medical supplies.