Eleventh Doctor x Reader

You were just sitting in the Tardis, it was your birthday, you hoped the doctor would remember. He comes down the stairs smiling at you. "Hello Y/N." "Hi Doctor, so where are we going today?" You ask, in hopes of somewhere special. "Lets see, well I need to fix a few things but, I don't see why not, besides I wanna take you somewhere special." The Doctor says, pressing buttons on the console. She smile, sitting in the seat next to him, as the Tardis shakes your all giddy. "We're here." He says, taking your hand. As you walk over to the door he covers your eyes. "Hey!" "Ah, Y/N it's a surprise." He says. You sigh. "Okay." As he guides you outside, you walk for awhile, then he stops. "Alright Y/N on the count of three open your eyes 1...2....3" When you open your eyes you couldn't believe it, as you looked at the strange there they were...your favorite childhood band, Big Time Rush. 'Make it count play it straight don't look back don't hesitate when you go big time' You squee, as you jump up and, then you hug the doctor. "Oh my gosh thank you thank, I've always wanted to see them!" You exclaim. "Your welcome." He replies. As you hang out for hours listening to them, after the concert he takes you backstage, where the band is staying. Then you see them, Carlos, Kendall, Logan and James. "Oh my god." You see them walk over to you. "Hello...um friend was wondering if she could get a picture with you?" The Doctor asks. Nervous, you hide behind him, blushing all over. Kendall approaches the doctor and shakes his hand and smiles. "Yeah of course, what's your name?" Kendall says. "Y/N." "Nice to me you, hey guys Y/N was wondering if she could get a pic with us?" He says. "Yeah, sure kid." James says. Carlos and Logan shake your hand, as you take the picture, still nervous. "Um...could I maybe get a hug?" You ask, giddy. They all smile and pull you into a tight hug, you blush, the doctor laughs. As you walk away, still not believing what just happened. "I can't believe that happened!" You exclaim. "Yeah come on, I have another surprise." The Doctor says, pulling you into the Tardis. He then came out with a birthday cake, it was your favorite, you smiled once more. After eating cake and icecream and getting stuffed you and the doctor played games. "Can I just say, thank you for the best birthday ever." "Of course Y/N, your seared into my hearts, and I'd do anything for you." He says. You hug him, just thinking about the little moments you and the doctor had, you appreciated every second. "Now off in time and space!" He exclaims. A/N: I have no idea what this is? 😂 And, anyone else remember Big Time Rush?