Tenth Doctor x Daughter Reader

You looked at your father, who was holding the gun towards the time-lords, you knew what he had to do. The Master standing there, you saw Wilfred locked in the machine. "If we die doctor than you shall too." "I know." He says. You watched as the time-lords disappeared, but then the master stepped up, blocking the both of you. "What are you doing?" You ask. "You did this to me, you put this in my head, ever since I was a child and now you'll pay!" The master yells, he shoots the energy out of his hands. He attacked the time-lords sending them back. Their was an explosion, you fell back, your vision blurred as you see your father on the ground. When you awake Wilfred was still in the machine, your standing, his clothes ripped. "Dad..." You say. You stand up and rush to his side, wilfed knocks on the glass. "Hey your both okay, I was getting worried, can you get me out, it's making a noise." Wilfred says. "Can't use the sonic..." The doctor says. " I'm sorry. Look, just leave me." "Oh look at you not remotely important, Cause you had to go in there, didn't you? You had to go in there and get stuck, oh yes. 'Cause that's who you are, Wilfred. You were always this, waiting for me, all this time." The doctor says. "Dad..." You mumble. "Y/N it's okay, don't worry about me you and your dad just go really I'm a old man just leave me." Wilfred says. "But me....I could do so much more....so much more!" He exclaims, he knocks the stuff  of the table, which startled you. "And it's not fair!" He yells. You go over to him. "You'll get him out you always do." You say. He walks towards the chamber. "Ohhh... I've lived too long." He says. "Dad, what the hell are you doing!" You exclaim. He opens the door and steps in. He sighs. " Wilfred, it's my honor." The doctor says. You watch as he opens the door and press's the button, which releases Wilfred. But, your father screams in agony, covering his head. He stops and gets out. Wilf chuckles. "Your okay...you didn't die." Wilfred says. You approach your father, you saw the regenerating energy coming from his hand, you break down in tears going over to him, hugging him. "No you can't be..." You mumble. "I'm sorry Y/N..." He says. Wilfred cries on his shoulder. Time skip: you and your father visited all his old companions, you came upon where rose lived, where saw rose and her mother walking. "Don't wait up..." Rose says. "You be careful..." Jackie says. Rose notices the doctor limping. "You alright mate?" She asks. "Fine..." He replys. Your quiet. "Hey, what year is it?" He asks. "blimey how much have you had...January the first 2005." Rose says. You look at your father who is slightly smiling. "2005...you know what I bet your going to have a really great year." The doctor says. "Yeah...see ya." Rose says smiling as she goes to her apartment. Then you hear the ood singing. "Your song is ending doctor, but the story lives on." You notice your father is in pain, he was limping so you help him get to the TARDIS. "Dad, I don't want you to change, please don't change." You beg crying. "Y/N...I'm so so sorry, but no matter what happens I will always love you, the day of your birth was the most beautiful thing to happen to me, even if I change it won't change me and you, I'll always be the doctor." The doctor says. You fly the TARDIS to a safe place, then land, where you saw the medusa cascade, you knew your father loved it. He begins glowing all over, as he looks at you with tears. "I don't wanna go..." He then begins to regenerate causing the TARDIS to explode. You cover yourself, then you see the doctor, only he hair was a bit longer and he looked younger, he was still wearing the same suit. "Legs, I've still got legs, good. Arms, hands, ooh, fingers, lots of fingers. Ears, yes, eyes too. Nose, I've had worse. Chin, blimey. Hair...I'm a girl! No, no! I'm not a girl. I'm still not ginger." He exclaims. "Dad." You mumble taking in his new appearance. The TARDIS begins to wheeze, you feel as if your falling. "Right crashing...come on...Geronimo!" He exclaims. As you crash, you knew it would take awhile to get used to your fathers new appearance but you still loved him.