No Netflix. No Chill.

McKenna's pov
Friday, March 24

I smiled looking at myself in the mirror. I was cute as fuck in my bathing suit. No titties needed.

"Damn bae. You tryna get one of these nigga killed." Dominic said, walking into the bathroom. I laughed. He had a plain white shirt and some black swim trunks.

"Fuck every other nigga on the planet. Fuck every fish in the sea. You're the only one for me." I said. I jumped.

"That rhymed! I got hella bars!" I exclaimed. He laughed, placing his hands on my waist.

"No. It was lame. Stay in school." He said. I pouted.

"I hate you."

"I love you more."

He bent down placing his lips on mine. I kept pouting.

"Kiss me back." He order. I smiled, opening my mouth for his tongue to slip in.

---

"He is f.i.n.E." Aria licked her lips starring at the pools' life guard. All of us girls stopped to look at him for a second.

"He looks hella fruity." Jayson stated.

"You would know." I mumbled. He didn't hear it, but the people close to me laughed. His girlfriend rose an eyebrow at me. I just smiled at her and walked over to the pool chairs.

"I'm finna fake drown like hell." Aria said. I laughed.

"Please don't." I begged. They know I'm sensitive. I could know she's faking, and my ass might still cry.

"Bitch you can't swim for real. You don't have to fake." Reagan told her.

"Why you gotta rat on a playa like that?" Aria asked. Reagan laughed.

Everyone started getting in the pool. I just watched. Dominic was playing pool basketball with the boys when some girl walked up to him. She was smiling hella heard.

"Dominic?" She said. He looked at her confused.

"Excuse me." I was distracted from their conversation. I looked over to see the sexy lifeguard man. He looked ten times better up close. I observed him for a second. He noticed my gaze, and licked his lips sexy as fuck.

"Yes?" I asked.

"I usually don't do this, but something about you made me get up and come over here." He said. I smiled.

"I'm flattered, but I'm also engaged." I showed him my ring.

He shook his head, "Damn."

"Plus, my friend was looking at you earlier. I think you'd like her too." I said.

"Who?" He asked.

We looked towards the pool. Everyone was starring at us hella hard.

"The one with the red hair." I told him.

He looked at her, and I motioned for her to come over to us

Dominic's pov
Moments earlier

"Dominic?" A girl walked up to me smiling. I was hella confused, starring at. It took a minute for me to recognize her.

"Kaylie?" I gasped.

She nodded, with a smile on her face. I smiled, hugging her.

"It's been forever." She mumbled.

"Yeah. I haven't seen you since junior high (a.k.a middle school)." I remembered the day before I left Savannah to live with my aunt.

"Don't ever forget me." She told me as she squeezed me into a hug.

"I could never forget you baby. I promise." I laughed pulling away from the hug. I kissed her.

I was a little lover boy all my life.

"You promised to never forget me and you forgot me." She told me I just laughed.

"When I moved to Atlanta, I met my fiancé, "I pointed at McKenna. "Everything-" I stopped mid sentence when I noticed ole boy lick his lips while he was taking to my fiancé.

I watched them intently. Once she flashed him her ring, his smiled faded. They talked for a second before they both looked towards the pool. She motioned for Aria to come over to her. After a brief minute she got into the pool too.

McKenna's pov

I walked over to Dominic, wrapping my arms around him.

"Who is this?" I asked, referring to the girl standing beside Dominic. I smiled at her, but she didn't smile back.

"This is Kaylie. We were good friends before I came to Atlanta." Dominic said.

"Actually we were boyfriend and girlfriend." She corrected. Dominic looked down at me. I tried hard as hell not to laugh, but I looked at Courtney and we both fell out laughing together.

"She just really-" I cut myself off laughing. Courtney wiped laughing tears out of her eyes. Dominic looked at me for a second. I calmed myself down.

"Shawdy low you really think I give two fucks about whatever kind of relationship y'all had when y'all was barely teenagers?" I asked. She just looked at me.

"Obviously he wasn't that much in love with you if he tried to get with her the first day he moved to Atlanta." Courtney added.

"These girls out here wild." I laughed shaking my head.
---

That night

I smiled, looking at myself in the mirror.

"Bitch hurry the fuck up!" Reagan yelled.

"Don't rush me." I mumbled. I twerked a little because I was feeling my self.

"Save that for the club." Courtney said. She grabbed my hand and pulled me out of the room. We walked to the party bus with our fingers locked.

"I hope you plan on having a quiet wedding." Aria said as she grabbed a bottle of Ciroc out of the ice.

Dominic's pov

"I'm straight man. I'm just tryna chill." I told Micah for the 50th time.

"Stop being a pussy."

"You really blowing me."

"Nigga come on."

They told me all at once.

"You really about to be tied down for the rest of your life. This your last night of freedom, and we not gonna spend it watching damn Netflix. No Netflix. No chill nigga." Jayson told me.

"Hell yeah. Them girls probably popping their asses as we speak." Chris told me. I shook my head.

"Wait." Micah said. He pulled out his phone and clicked on Aria's Snap story. Courtney was twerking on McKenna. She had hella ones in her hands. The music was loud as hell.

"Come on then niggas." I mumbled getting up. They all jumped up, cheering as we walked outside.