How sweet

Dominic's pov

McKenna smiled, hugging Micah.

"Where's Bryce?" He asked.

"I didn't bring him." McKenna shrugged. We all looked at her like why.

"Mind y'all business." She stated.

"Micah this party is lit." Jade said walking over to us. She turned to face MK and Aria.

"McKenna right?" She asked. McKenna nodded.

"You must be Jade."

Jade nodded and smiled. Awkward silence followed.

Jade turned to me. She wrapped her arms around my neck and pecked my lips.

"Babe I'm ready to go."

"This is not high school." McKenna mumbled walking away with Aria.

Everyone was confused, but I knew exactly what she meant.

I laughed. Jade glared at me.

"If she so funny then go be with her."

"I'm trying. Believe that."

Everyone looked at me.

"I said that out loud?" I asked. Micah nodded. Jade just stomped away.

I'm not tryna hurt Jade feelings, but McKenna is the love of my life. I can't let her go like that.

I promised myself I'd never give up on our love, and I meant it.

"I walked off to go find her.

Micah had decided to have his party at Levi's house. Levi's parents are rich, so he basically had a mansion. They gave it to him as his 21 birthday present.

He says he lives on campus because he says it's lonely in his mansion.

I walked around the house, seeing so many unfamiliar faces, so many people that I didn't recognize, until I saw Aria in the kitchen drowning her self under a keg.

Everyone around her yelled "Chug! Chug! Chug!"

This was my first time seeing some shit like that in real life.

"Aria." I said. She finally came up for air, wiping her mouth.

"What?" She asked. The annoyance was clear in her voice.

"Where's McKenna?" I asked.

"She went to find the bathroom, but don't go fucking with her. If you fuck up her mood, she not gon' wanna party." Aria told me. I nodded.

Why are people so stupid? I shook my head making my way up the stairs. I knocked on the door of the first bathroom I came to.

Nobody answered. I just heard sobbing. I opened the door, fearing the one thing I knew would break me.

I never wanted to see McKenna break down over me. I seen her break down over Logan, and I knew I'd never want any female, especially not McKenna to cry like that over me.

I froze when I saw the girl crying. It was Jade. I opened the door, fully walking into the bathroom. I hugged her.

I couldn't just let her cry.