Crzy

(This is hella short, but an update is coming tomorrow too. 😂😌💕)

Makayla's pov
Monday, March 20th

"Perfect!" The photographer exclaimed snapping the last picture.

My manager handed me my robe, and I tied it, walking into my tent.

After getting dressed in my usual slayage, I made my way to a restaurant named 520 Wings to meet the girls. It was spring break for the girl, and so we had decided to head to Savannah where Dominic and McKenna are getting married Saturday. Courtney even flew all the way from Hollywood to be here.

"Hey!" All of the girls greeted me with a hug, when McKenna came she held me for longer, whispering in my ear.

"Look over my shoulder. Don't be mad. Dominic invited him, but we had no idea." I looked over her shoulder seeing Jayson and the girl he left me for about a year ago.

He kissed her forehead before smiling wide, and placing his hand on her rounded stomach.

I felt a jab in my heart, but I shook it off, taking a seat beside my sister.

"It's cool. I'm completely over that situation." I told them. I started eating the food McKenna had ordered me, and everyone else started eating too.

"Oh my gosh! Makayla Crowder!" I heard. I looked up, chewing fries that were in my mouth. I saw three teenage girls smiling.

"I'm sorry, but I can't say which one is you. I never have been able to tell." The girl who seemed to be the leader said as if she had known us personally. I smiled. McKenna laughed.

"I'm no model. I'll tell you that." MK said, so they turned to me.

"I know you're probably tired of being asked this, but can we please get a picture?" She asked. I wiped my mouth with a napkin before getting up. I posed with the girls for a picture.

"Thanks!" They all exclaimed as they walked away. I smiled, and waved. It's not often that someone recognizes me, but it happens every now and then, and it makes me feel good.

I like knowing that I'm not some hoe sitting on my ass, riding a nigga for his money.

I get my own.

I'm happy now. I've been with my baby Chris for six months now and I couldn't be happier. He treats me like his world, and I love it.

---

We got back to the hotel and everyone sat in McKenna and Dominic's suite laughing and joking around.

"I know you're fucking another bitch Micah. Just admit it already!" Ciara yelled. Everyone went silent, looking at her. Micah took a deep breath, and a bored expression took over his face.

"Now you wanna make a scene?" He asked.

"Yes. Now what bitch are you texting?" She was still yelling. Out of the corner of my eye, I watched Reagan slide her phone into her purse.

"Man chill." Micah mumbled rubbing his hand down his face. Ciara got up and stormed out, Micah sighed, following her.

"Y'all girls are crazy." Jayson said.

"If that ain't the truth." Chris mumbled. I looked at him like what you tryna say, but playfully.

"You know you got the Queen crazy on your arm right there right?" Dominic told him. Chris smiled.

"Do I know..." he trailed off shaking his head. I rolled my eyes.

"You haven't seen crazy yet. Trust me." I told him. He smiled.

"Hopefully I never have to."

"You won't won't if you keep being as perfect as you are." I said. He pecked my lips.

"Kiss for real. I wanna see tongue!" McKenna exclaimed. I smiled, wrapping my arms around Chris. I kissed him passionately. McKenna cheered.

"McKenna calm down. You act like you never seen someone kiss before. Go watch a little porn or something." Aria said. Everyone laughed, and I pulled away from the kiss, smiling at Chris.

"I love you." He said

"I love you too." I replied.

Chris :

Chris :

Deze afbeelding leeft onze inhoudsrichtlijnen niet na. Verwijder de afbeelding of upload een andere om verder te gaan met publiceren.