That was Lame

McKenna' pov

"You all need some more loft house cookies." Reagan said walking along side my cart.

"We just bought cookies." Aria told her.

"Well, I ate them." She shrugged placing two new packs into the cart. I laughed.

"That's why I stay away from those things." I shook my head. You eat one and reach your hand in, and the pack is empty.

"So isn't your anniversary in a few days? You getting any boo time?" Reagan asked. I sighed.

"I haven't seen him since this summer. I'd be surprised if we find time to even FaceTime."

My buggy crashed into another one.

"Damn watch-" Reagan stopped dead sentence.

"He can crash his buggy into me anytime he wants." Aria mumbled out loud. I laughed. These girls are crazy.

"Excuse me." He said.

"Oh. I should have been watching where I was going." I apologized.

"Yeah. It was your fault." He shrugged. I gasped.

He laughed, "I'm just kidding."

"Well, hello Just Kidding. My name is McKenna." I joked. He smiled shaking his head.

"That was lame." Aria said. Reagan nodded.

"She doesn't flirt much." Reagan "whispered" to him. He nodded in understanding.

"I was not flirting with him." I said.

"You kinda were, well trying to at least." Aria said.

I was not.

"Well, I'm Reagan, and that's Aria. We're McKenna's best friends. What's you're name?" Reagan asked.

"Bryce." He introduced.

"Well Bryce, do you want McKenna's number?" Aria asked. I shook my head.

"We should check out." I said.

"We only have cookies in the cart." Aria pointed out. I side eyed her.

"So, I'm guessing you have a boyfriend." He said. I nodded.

"You act like he's not most likely cheating on you right now." Aria said. I glared at her.

"He's not."

She shrugged handing Bryce her phone.

"She'll call you when she comes to her senses." Aria said. Bryce laughed, typing his number in.

"Well, I'm late to class now." He said handing Aria back her phone.

"What school?" Reagan asked.

"Emory." He said.

"That's our school." Aria said. My FaceTime ringtone starting playing, so I pulled out my phone seeing:

❤️🔐❤️

My face lit up as I answered.

"McKenna!" Micah exclaimed. I looked at the screen blankly.

I was highly disappointed.