If You Say So

Dominic's pov

"Bro! I'm trying to hit up this party going on down the hall. You in or you tripping?" My roommate Levi asked. I shrugged, putting my phone in my pocket.

"I guess so."

"About time!" He exclaimed. I laughed.

He better not be trying to get my ass in any trouble.

--

"Stop being sober Sally and take a couple shots." Levi said. I shook my head.

"You know I can't have no hangover. I take morning classes." I told him. He shrugged before taking both of the shots he had in his hand.

"Dominic look at lil moma over there checking you out." He said. I shook my head.

"I'm good." I shook my head.

"Bro. That's Jade, the psychology major." Lucas told me.

"Ok and?"

"It means she don't know what the fuck she want in life, so she definitely won't know what she wants in a relationship." He said.

"All I heard was sex, sex, and more sex." Levi shrugged. I laughed shaking my head.

"I have a girlfriend." I reminded them.

"What McKenna don't know won't hurt her." Lucas shrugged.

"Boy if you don't..." I trailed off.

"Hi."

I looked at the girl standing in front of me.

"Hello." I nodded.

"I'm Jade." She smiled.

"Dominic."

"I noticed you've been wall hugging all night, and I've made it my mission to make you have fun, so you wanna dance?" She said.

I shook my head, "I'm good."

"Bro!" Levi yelled. Lucas face palmed.

"Well, I see someone else has got your mind right now. Give me a call if you ever wanna talk about it." She said.

She wrote her number on a napkin and slid it into my pocket. I nodded as she walked away.

I'm not about to lie and say this girl was ugly. I just had a good girl already, and I'm not trying to break her heart.

----

I walked into my room calling McKenna on FaceTime. She answered almost immediately.

"Hey babe." She smiled at me through the phone.

"What is my baby doing?" I asked.

"Ion know about her, but my ass trying not to fail because I don't have a body to be stripping!" Reagan yelled.  I laughed. Reagan one crazy ass girl.

"I'm finishing page 8 out of 10 of my essay for my creative writing class." McKenna answered.

"Do you need me to call you later?" I asked.

"No."

"Yes!" Her roommate Aria and Reagan yelled.

"Yo ass over there on page 8 and I'm on page 5 trying to figure out why the Fuck I ever wanted to become a writer." Aria said. I laughed again. I don't k ow why one would ever want to become a writer anyhow.

"I'll talk to you later." I said. She pouted, but I still hung up.

"Was that wifey?" Levi asked me, sitting up in his bed.

"Yeah," I sighed. "I miss her so much."

"Don't you think it would be easier to let her go. Maybe you two need to explore different options and comeback when the time is right." Levi said. I shook my head.

"I explored different options all through high school. She was the one for me then, and she's the one for me now." I stated.

"If you say so." He shrugged walked out of the room.