Now What? (Déjà vu)

McKenna's pov

McKenna's pov

I was awaken around 3 that morning by the sound of babies crying. I got out of my bed and walked into their room. My mom had grabbed Milo. I picked up Cody. We fed them and tried to put the back to sleep, but they were completely awake.

"I got you mom. You can go to sleep." I said. She nodded, handing me Milo. She went to go rest.

The two of them starred up at me with wide eyes.

I started rocking them in the rocking chair, singing. I know I can't sing, but they didn't seem to care.

Doninic's pov

The next morning

I woke up to my phone buzz on the pillow beside my head.

Micah sent me a picture of McKenna sleep in a chair holding Cody and Milo.

Brosky- Look who decided to like children today.

I laughed out loud.

Then, I sighed. I was being selfish. Why would I jeopardize giving my son a family for some girl that I probably won't have a future with.

I got up and took a shower, got dressed and headed across the street. I walked up to McKenna's room, finding her on her bed texting. I sat down, and put my phone on the bed in front of me.

I took the phone out of her hands, reading. She just watched me.

Bestie😸❤️: Why are you so down?

Her: I don't think he loves me anymore.

Bestie😸❤️: People just don't fall out of love Miki.

Her: Niggas do

Bestie😸❤️: I'm a nigga. 🙄

Her: You ain't shit just like the rest of them. 😂

Bestie😸❤️: Laugh now but Imma get that ass Sunday. 💯👌🏽

Her: Mhm okay. 😂😂😂😂😂

I starred up at her. She waited on my reaction.

I wanted to blow up. I wanted to be so mad.

Her phone vibrated in my hand we both looked down.

Bestie😸❤️: I really can't wait to see you and all your beauty. 😍😏

What exactly has this nigga seen?

My blood was boiling. Another vibration came, and I looked down, but it wasn't her phone. I looked at her, and we both turned to look at my phone.

Jade😊😍- I think my kitty might be missing you.

"She better be talking about a damn real ass cat." McKenna stated. I looked into her eyes.

The glaze of her pupils let me know that she was on the verge of tears, and I damn near was too. We glared at each other for a good little minute.