You're Next

Dominic's pov

February 14th

BigBro- How much do you think she loves you?

I looked at my phone confused walking out of class. I hadn't talked to Drew since he left my house, so I was concerned.

Me- Why?

BigBro- How much do you think she still loves me?

"Dominic come on nigga." Lucas exclaimed. I put my phone in my pockets and followed him to my car.

"Drew acting crazy." I mumbled.

"The Drew a class ahead of us?" He asked confused.

"Yeah. I think he's trying to get my girl." I said.

"You think he can?" Lucas asked. I turned to look at him. We both laughed.

"Shawdy not going anywhere."

"I understand."

McKenna's pov

I was walking into our apartment building with Cody and a few grocery bags when I felt someone grab the groceries out of my hand gently. I looked back and rolled my eyes.

"Damn. That's the greeting I get?" He said. I just laughed.

"How do you know where I live?" I asked him.

"I'm rich now. I can find people when I need to find people, and it's surprising cheap."

I just laughed.

"You hired a PI? A Hey lets meet up text would have worked." I told him.

"Are we just going to stand out here in the open from the paparazzi to find us or are you going to show me to your apartment?" He asked. I shrugged walked ahead of him.

I set Cody in his high chair and Bryce sat beside him. He rubbed Cody's head, and Cody ducked, laughing.

"What brings you here?" I asked finally.

"I have a performance at a local club and I wanted to invite you and your people. VIP passes and bottle service on me." He said.

"How many of my people?" I asked.

"Seven." He shrugged.

So Dominic, Courtney, Lucas, Aria, Reagan, Hailey and I.

"I guess we'll be there." I shrugged. He smiled.

"We heard the door open, and foot steps running immediately. Courtney and Lucas ran into the kitchen. Courtney tripped Lucas, stepping over him, and grabbing Cody, who was laughing his head off.

"You cheated man." Lucas groaned sitting in the chair beside Bryson. He glanced over before realizing who he was.

Dominic walked into the kitchen, and stopped immediately when he saw Bryson.

"What's up?" He asked.

"I was just inviting you all out tonight." Bryson shrugged. Dominic nodded.