Lil Bryce

I glanced at Reagan in front of me scribbling down notes frantically as the teacher talked 100 miles per hour.

I wrote down sentences that popped out here and there, but I really just listened.

I was so glad when class was over. It was really boring . I walked out not surprised to see Bryce's group of old friends standing there. I honestly don't know if any of the actually have class.

What did surprise me was seeing Drew in the mix, looking like he'd known them all this life. When he saw me he smirked.

"What's up?" He said. I looked at him for a second. I had full intentions of walking past him like I didn't even know him.

"Hey little Bryce! What's good?" Another boy cheered putting his hand out to for me to shake.

I looked at him and his hand.

"Lil Bryce?" Drew asked.

"Yeah she dating my homeboy Bryson. You know Bryson Tiller." Drew rose one eyebrow.

"Your fiancé know?" Drew asked. They all looked down at the ring of my finger. I started to correct it, but I didn't even bother.

"That's my business. You mind yours." I stated. I saw his whole mood change, but he tried his best to hide it, covering it up with a fake smile.

"I'm not worried about either one of them. You know where home at." He said.

I smiled, "I'll never forget that," he smirked thinking I was referring to him. "Been in love with Dominic since I was 15. Never strayed too far." I shrugged. His jaw clenched, but he still smiled.

"Ion think that's what he was referring to." His friend mumbled. I laughed.

"See you around. Nice speaking with you today Drew. Oh and there's no trouble in paradise." I said before walking away.

Dominic pov

"For the last fucking time, you can't fight." I mumbled.

"I learned over the years." Micah told me. I looked at Ciara.

"You let him make this trip for no reason." I told her. She shrugged.

"I really didn't mind because I love Atlanta. It's  home." She explained.

"What if you all move to Atlanta?" I mentioned.

"No." Micah stated immediately. I laughed.

"Scared we'll run into some of your old hoes on the daily?" Ciara joked.

"That's exactly it.  Females crazy. They wanna act like I didn't tell them I didn't want a relationship to begin with." Micah mumbled.

"Not to mention Reagan might set up an elaborate scene to kidnap you." I laughed, and so did Ciara.

"She'll do some shit like that for real while y'all playing." He mumbled.

My phone buzzed on the table beside my bed.

"Drew- Can't keep your fiancé happy? At least she not fucking with no average nigga. 😭😂 "

I read read out loud by mistake.

"Who texting you that?" Micah asked.

"Your so called big brother." I said.

"Not Drew." He shook his head.

I nodded.

He shook his head.

I nodded.

He shook his head.

I nodded again, slowly this time.

"He's in love with McKenna, but he had his chance to lock her down, and he missed it." I shrugged.

"He's hinting that she's cheating though." Ciara pointed out. I laughed.

"She don't need to cheat."

Micah's phone rang and he looked at it before excusing himself to go answer the call.

"He's been doing that a lot lately, and always busy when I'm trying to hang out. Truth is: I agreed to this trip because I knew we'd be together." She told me.

Micah stuck his head in the door

"I have to run an errand real quick. Dominic watch my girl. Don't let her get lost. Atlanta niggas don't give a fuck." Micah told me.

Before we could even reply, he was gone.

Ciara sat down on the bed, letting out a sigh.

Well, I guess I have to be a counselor right now.