SWV

McKenna pov

I woke up the day after Christmas and stretched, getting out of bed. I walked downstairs to my mom in the kitchen trying to get Cody to eat Grits, but he spit them out every time she put some in his mouth. Milo on the other hand was smashing them all over his high chair and all over his face.

I laughed.

"Don't laugh. I can't get this little guy to eat anything. He only wants Strawberry Yogurt. He refuses to eat anything else at all." She said. I shook my head.

"He gets that from his dad. Mrs. Leslie told me that Dominic refused to eat anything besides yogurt until he was almost 2 and he moved to meat only." I said. She cringed.

"That's bad for a child's brain development." She said.

"It couldn't have messed me up too bad." Dominic shrugged, walking in.

"Babe." I smiled, wrapping my arms around him. He didn't even look surprised as I expected. He leaned down and kissed my lips. Cody laughed.

"Good thing you're here Dominic. You two can handle the rest of the feeding and then bath them and have them ready to go to the doctor by 11." She cheered before walking out.

I turned to glare at him.

"Too much?" He asked.

He smiled at me evilly.

"I can't stand you." I mumbled.

"Maybe we should have just told Mrs. Trina that instead of you pretending to have made up with me." He shrugged walking out of the kitchen. I gently grabbed his arm, stopping him.

"No. You can't do that. She'll be crushed." I said.

The only thing my mom asked me to do is find one man and let him be my husband, and hold him down no matter what. She loves Dominic like a son too. To her, if I'm not with him, I'm wasting my time.

"Then, I'll kiss you whenever I want." He stated. I cut my eyes at him.

"This has to be some kind of rape." I mumbled. He smiled, pulling me close to him.

"Now let's feed these damn kids girl."

He licked his lips. I glanced at them. I'll admit that I wanted him to kiss me again so bad.

I even leaned up a little.

"You only get those when I say baby girl." He said. He let me go, and opened the fridge. I closed my eyes, and my knees went weak, causing me to fall towards the ground slowly. Milo and Cody laughed as I laid there for a second.

Dominic turned around with the yogurt in his hand. He glanced down at me and winked before completely ignoring me to feed Cody. I finished feeding Milo his grits and eggs. We took them upstairs to my bathroom and bathed them.

We went to the nursery and picked them out matching outfits. They will definitely be best friends.

"This the new age Micah and Dominic." He told me.

"Oh gosh." I mumbled. The world would be ok with out more of them.

"Don't be acting like we just horrible people." He told me. I laughed.

I shrugged, "I mean y'all okay sometimes."

"I was more than ok when I was deep in yo-"

"Language." I covered Milo's ears.

He laughed, grabbing Cody and leading us down stairs where my mom was waiting. We put the boys in their car seats and packed their double stroller into the trunk.

We waved as she drove off.

I walked into my room, Dominic followed me, which I did not expect.

"Why are you still here?" I asked him.

"I came to talk to you." He said.

"You came to tell me how bad of a girlfriend I was? How nonwifeable I am? Obviously you're the only one that thinks that. Bryce-" he cut me off, crashing his lips into mine.

Of course I kissed him back. I wrapped my arms around his neck, and he wrapped his around my waist, pulling me closer to him. Our tongues fought a battle of dominance, and I let him be the boss.

We pulled away, catching our breath. He starred at me.

"Does Bryce kiss you like that?" He asked. I shook my head. "I told you with Logan and I'll tell you again: He may have you physically, but you're with me mentally." He said.

"I'm not with him physically. I never was, and I never will be." I stated.

"What do you mean?" He asked. I grasped the necklace on my neck.

"Bryson gave me this necklace because he said, he tried all of the keys, and none of them fit the lock on my heart," I said. He nodded, staring into my eyes. "We all know who has that key." I mumbled.

"And I'm holding onto it until I take my last breath." He told me.

"Why?" I asked.

"What do you mean why? You're gonna be my wife girl. Stop acting like you don't know." He said.

"I thought I wasn't wifey material." I rolled my eyes.

"Stop bringing that up. You know I have my occasion moments of ignorance. I didn't mean any of it." He said.

"Yeah ok."

"You're still mad?" He asked.

"I don't know." I shrugged.

"I'll show you just how much I adore you because it seems like you've forgotten." He said.

"I thought you did too for a while." I stated. He laughed.

Ever since I decided to let my mom raise Cody, I felt like he valued me less. I felt like he expected me to drop my life and raise Cody while he went to college.

"I'm going to find a way to make you forgive me." He nodded in determination as he walked out. I laughed shaking my head.

I believe forgiveness is the key to a happy life, so whatever he was doing wasn't necessary. I had basically forgiven him when he made me weak in the knees.

However, I fully support a Show the World How Much I Love McKenna event.