Zaddy

August 28th

Dominic's pov

"Happy birthday babe!" McKenna yelled. I opened my eyes. She was straddling me.

"Thank you." I smiled.

"Get dressed. I'm taking you somewhere." She told me.

"You trying to spoil me?" I asked.

"Of course." She nodded.

"Just a warning: I'm not going light on your wallet if you take me shopping." I told her. She laughed getting up.

"Get dressed crazy." She said. I walked into the bathroom. I stared at my closet for a while. Shit was missing. My favorite Jordan's were gone. I noticed that especially.
--

"Why are we at the airport? We don't even have bags." I said once I realized. She smiled

"I have this handled." she said.

"I can't believe you did all of this." I mumbled as we walked into our hotel room.

We were in Jamaica.

I walked around admiring how beautiful our room was. I walked into the bedroom seeing our suitcases. I ran to them opening one of mine.

"My babies!" I exclaimed hugging my favorite Jordan's.

"You are something else." She shook her head.

"I was looking for them this morning." I told her.

"You worried over your shoes being gone, and not your son?" She asked. I jumped looking around.

"I didn't tell mini me bye." I realized.

"You can FaceTime him later." She assured me.

"Ok."

"Get freshened up Courtney and Lucas are meeting us to go get some food in a few." She told.

"They're the only ones here?" I asked. She nodded.

McKenna's pov

"Makayla cursed me out when I asked her. Jayson tried to bring his hoebag, and that shit wasn't about to fly. Micah just got hella emotional and started talking about the definition of love. Aria is behind on work like usual. Inviting Bryce would have probably ruined your trip, and that is all of my friends." I shrugged

Dominic laughed. I looked at him confused.

"Half your friends yo siblings."

I laughed too even though I felt hit.

"Okay." I rolled my eyes. He hugged me.

"Its okay. I'm the only friend you need." He said. I shook my head.

"No. My feelings hurt. Don't say sweet shit to me." I said, pushing him gently. He gripped my waist, picking me up. I wrapped my legs around his waist.

"I got a another friend for you too." He said. I smirked.

"Knock knock." I heard Courtney say before she actually knocked. We both starred at the door.

"There'll be plenty of time to fuck later. I'm hungry right now. I need to eat." Courtney yelled through the door.

"That's what I'm trying to do." Dominic yelled back. I heard Lucas laughing hard as hell. I laughed getting down. I opened the door. Courtney was shaking her head. Lucas walked in, dapping Dominic up.

"You shut her up bro. I never seen that shit. She always talking." Lucas said. Dominic laughed.

"What y'all thinking about eating?" I asked as we walked towards the elevator.

"I already told y'all what I'm hungry for." Dominic shrugged. I pushed him.

"After the wedding. Remember?" I said. He rolled his eyes.

"Courtney tried that. I drove us right to the court house. I woke my pastor up in the middle of the night and he came too. A nigga was horny as hell." Lucas said. I laughed.

They only had a reception. They did the courthouse wedding. Courtney never wanted a big wedding like most girls, and Lucas wasn't the extravagant type either so a courthouse wedding with a priest suited them. That way it was legal in the eyes of the law and God.

"How's wedding planning going for you two?" Courtney asked.

"It's actually going great. When we get back, I'm getting the girls together to go look for dresses." I said.

"You're not putting us in some dumb looking dresses right?" She asked.

"Of course not. Y'all gone slay up there. I can't have no ugly wedding pictures." I said. She laughed.

---

"I love you."

"I love you too." He replied.

I pecked his lips.

"Just think. There was a time when I couldn't see us here." I admitted.

"I always did. From the day that I met you. When I pulled you into that closet, I knew for sure you were the one." He said.

"We were high school freshmen I know you didn't decide to marry me then." I said. He laughed.

"You're right. Actually that was senior year in high school. Prom night when we were slow dancing in the middle of the floor, and you looked me in my eyes. You asked what I was thinking."

"And you just smiled and kissed me." I said.

"Yeah. I was thinking about our wedding and our future family." He said.

"You thought about children a little too much I see." I laughed, so did he.

"We did make little guy that night..." he trailed off, remembering our first time together.

"Yeah. That's why we should've waited until marriage." I mushed him. He smiled.

"Wedding night you getting pregnant with twins." He said.

"Hell nah," I shook my head. "Nooo."

"Imma dick you down so good, you gone be begging me to make you a momma again." He said. My eyes widened in shock.

"Ok." Was all I could mange.

"Ok Daddy." He corrected.

I smirked, "Ok daddy."