Petty

Dominic's pov

December 31st

I looked across the street at McKenna and Reagan getting into MK's car.

She turned and smiled at me.

"Baby I was thinking you could show me all of your favorite Atlanta spots." Jade suggested, walking out of my house.

McKenna's smiled dropped. I glanced over at Jade glaring at me.

"Why are you smiling over there?" She asked. McKenna and Reagan closed the doors to the car and began the trip over to us.

"I know exactly where we can start." I told her.

"Where?" She asked.

"The airport."

"You might wanna bring your bags." Reagan said, smiling.

Jade turned to look at me before stomping into the house.

"That was petty and uncalled for." McKenna told Reagan. She crossed her arm.

"You ain't seen petty yet. Wait until Ms. Ciara gets to town." Reagan stated.

"Don't bother Ciara." McKenna said.

"Yeah. Micah's in love. The only other person I've seen him look at the way he looks at her is you." I said.

"You two just think your relationship can survive through anything, but the people around you relationships ain't shit?" Reagan asked.

I could tell she was mad.

"Reagan. Just think of it this way; I dated some people and Dominic dated some people before we realized we were meant for each other." I said.

"And y'all still dating other people." She shrugged walking back across the street.

McKenna laughed, looking at me.

"She just salty because Micah didn't even acknowledge her presence earlier." McKenna said. I nodded. A car pulled up to my house. Jade walked out the door.

"Well, that's my uber. I hope you two get married, and have a divorce and she takes all your money through alimony because that was my plan." Jade said before getting into the car.

McKenna and I looked at each other like what the actual fuck...

"You really know how to pick them." She joked. I laughed.

"At least she had her long term goals in check."

She started laughing hard as ever.

Honk!

We both looked at her car across the street.

"You wanna go to the mall with us?" She asked. I shrugged following her to the car.

--
McKenna's pov

"I think you should by these." Dominic held up what looked like a string. I laughed.

"For me or you?"

"Oh you got jokes?"

"McKenna nice to see you again." India smiled. She looked at Dominic.

"Why am I not surprised?" She shook her head. I smiled.

"Because everyone knows this is forever." Dominic stated, pecking my lips.