Min Snowman

December was here and the countdown for Christmas was beginning! Just a week left until Christmas Break began, and two weeks before we left for LA! We were all excited for something different. I was excited for oversized sweaters and fuzzy socks. Jin was excited for the food. Jimin was excited for being able to sing Christmas music without being yelled at. Namjoon was excited for parties, J-Hope for presents, Taehyung for no school, Jungkook for family, and Yoongi for sleep.

Even though it was Saturday, I still had to be at the school by 11am. We were having Christmas Decoration Contest amongst the grades. The Freshman got one half of the bottom floor, the Sophomores got the other half. The Juniors got one half of the top floor, the Seniors got the other half. The student body would vote, and the class with the most votes wins.

Before I left the house, I texted the boys.

Me: R u guys going to the Xmas decorating day?

Jungkook: What's that?

Jimin: The school is split into 4 sections and each class has one to decorate and whoever's section gets the most votes wins. Idk if I'm going, I didn't last year. 

Jungkook: Sounds cool, let me ask my Eomma

Jin: I'm going, hbu Yoona?

Me: Yes! Go Seniors!

Jin: :D

J-Hope: No! Go Juniors!

Namjoon: Jin made me go last year so I guess I have no choice this year either

Yoongi: What r we talking about?

Me: Xmas decorating contest

Yoongi: U go to that?

Me: Yeah...

Yoongi: Oh

Me: Let me guess...u showed up our Freshman year and quickly realized that the cheerleaders run the whole thing and u hate cheerleaders so u quickly ran off and asked ur brother to take u home

Yoongi: Wtf how did u know

Me: ...I didn't...

Yoongi:...

Jin: Yoongi come! I'll be there

Yoongi: Fine. Jungkook I'll be at ur house in 5

Jungkook: Thx

~~~~~~~~~~~~

When I got to the school, I saw Yoongi's car in the lot. Weird. Yoongi was late to everything.

Blankets of snow had covered Busan in the past week, and the cold weather showed no intentions of melting it.

As I walked up to the front of the school in ankle deep snow, I noticed a snowman wearing a beanie hat. But not just any beanie hat.

Yoongi's beanie hat.

I walked up to the snowman and right as I was about to remove the hat, it suddenly exploded. I screamed and fell backwards into the snow.

I heard Yoongi laughing his head off. I stood up and quickly figured out what just happened. Yoongi, who was caked with snow, had been inside the snowman.

"You little sh*t!" I yelled, then hit Yoongi in the shoulder. He laughed and hugged me.

"I'm sorry Yoona, I had to," he said, still laughing. He hugged me and tried to kiss me, but I broke away just before he could.