Eomma Jin

I am literally the worst person in the world.

Yes, I was romantic with Yoongi at the sleepover. No biggie, right?

Yeah, no biggie. Until after the sleepover when Taehyung and I had a romantic conversation over text. After Taehyung had to leave, Yoongi texted me. AND THEN WE HAD A ROMANTIC CONVERSATION TOO. After Yoongi had to go, I actually threw my phone across my room and screamed into my pillow.

I need a love doctor. I know technically I should be going to Jin, but I wasn't sure if I wanted to tell him everything.

Now I'm at school, trying to avoid being alone with either Yoongi or Taehyung, which is really hard because Yoongi and I have four classes together and Taehyung is really good ambushing people in the hallways.

Ugh, screw it. I'll just go and date that Vernon kid.

KIDDING! KIDDING!

"Yoona Noona!" Taehyung yelled, ambushing me and wrapping his arm around my shoulders. "How's it going?"

"Fine," I said, trying not to make this romantic.

"Just fine?" Taehyung asked.

"Yeah, I mean...it's just school."

"Yeah, but I'm here!" Taehyung said. I smiled and punched him in shoulder. Taehyung giggled and bent his face down next to mine and tried to kiss me on the cheek.

"Taehyung!" I protested, trying to push his face away.

"Aww, come on Noona," he whined. "Just once?"

Ugh, I hate it when Taehyung does aegyo!

"Ok..." I said. Taehyung kissed me on the cheek.

"See, that wasn't that bad!" he laughed. I smiled.

"Dork."

"I know you love me though," Taehyung laughed, kissing the top of my head. I didn't respond.

"I gotta go to class now, bye Yoona!" Taehyung broke off of me, and darted into the nearest classroom.

A few seconds later, KyungMin passed me. She turned, and the second she realized it was me, she narrowed her eyes and began walking faster, her posse following close behind.

As I turned a corner in the hallway. Someone snuck up behind me and slipped a beanie over my eyes.

"Don't scream."

I smiled and slipped the cap off my eyes. I turned around to face Yoongi.

"What do you want?" I asked sarcastically. Yoongi smiled and pinched my nose.

"Oh, nothing. I just wanted to talk."

"Ok, then I guess we'll just walk to class together then." Yoongi and I began walking.

"Yoona, when are we going to perform again?" Yoongi asked. I smiled.

"Yoongi, you guys just performed like four days ago! Let's wait until after the Big Bang Concert to think about that. In the mean time, let's just chill out and enjoy each other's company."

"Ok," Yoongi said. "I enjoy your company." I smiled and felt my face getting hot.

"And I enjoy yours," I replied. Yoongi smiled, but didn't say anything.