All You Need is (J)Hope

Which one of you guys knows Taehyung the best? I texted Jin. I've learned to trust Jin with a lot of stuff like this.

Probably Hoseok, Jin replied. He and Taehyung have been friends since elementary school.

Ok thx.

The reason I needed J-Hope's help is because Taehyung and Yoongi are kind of being passive aggressive with each other. They're totally fine apart from each other, but when they're together, it's so awkward you just want to run. Taehyung and I are also a little distant now too.

I decided to text Hoseok.

Hey J-Hope, I need to talk to you.

Hi Yoona! I'm flattered that you came to me for advice, but I'm more of a moral support figure than a counselor. Jin would probably be better :)

This is about Taehyung.

Oh. Hoseok didn't text back for a little while, then suddenly he pretty much blew up the feed.

HOW DARE YOU BREAK THE POOR BOYS HEART HE WAS SO INTO YOU AND THEN YOU JUST CRUSHED HIM HE'S SO DEPRESSED YOONA YOU HAVE TO FIX THIS HE CAN ONLY HIDE HIS FEELINGS FOR SO LONG. ToT

Can we please do this in person?

Ok. Meet me at the public park and I'll fill u with hope!

~~~~~~~~~~~~

J-Hope was already at the park when I got there. He was obviously sharing Taehyung's pain, because he didn't start jumping up and down and shouting like he normally did. He just waved and smiled.

I awkwardly walked up to him.

"Anneyong (hi)," I said quietly.

"Anneyong. Are you ok?" J-Hope asked.

"No. I'm not."

"Aww, come here." J-Hope stepped in front of me and gave me a big hug. I hugged him back and almost immediately felt like crying. But not in a bad way, if you know what I mean.

"I'm not going to be ok until Taehyung's ok."

"Well, then it looks like we're on the same page," J-Hope said.

"What do you mean?" I asked.

"Taehyung and I are best friends. We share each other's emotions in every situation."

"What about the other members?" I asked.

"We're all super close friends, but we all have one other member that we're especially close to. Taehyung and I are best friends. Namjoon and Jin are best friends. Jungkook and Jimin are best friends."

"What about Yoongi?" I asked.

"He doesn't have a designated best friend, really. Although he does tend to go to Jimin first."

"We're getting off topic," I said. "Let's focus on Taehyung."

"Right," J-Hope said.

"How's he doing?" I asked. "He won't talk to me as much anymore."

J-Hope was quiet for a little while.