Merry Bangtan Christmas

I adjusted my Santa hat before getting out of the car. It was the morning of December 24th, Christmas Eve, and I was in J-Hope's driveway.

Since we were all planning to spend Christmas Day with family, the boys and I decided we would do our gift exchange today. Even though it was the wrong day, everything else stayed the same. Christmas pajamas, Santa hats, and Jin was bringing Christmas cookies.

I grabbed the presents, walked up in the porch stairs, and knocked on the door.

"It's open!" I heard Jimin yell. I opened the door, but as soon as I did, I got a shower of cold snow. I screamed and sprinted off the porch. I turned to see Taehyung and Namjoon holding a bucket, which had obviously been filled with snow.

The boys stood in the doorway laughing. There was always a disadvantage to being the last one there. I didn't say anything, I just walked inside and set the presents down.

"Watch out boys, she's a ticking time bomb now," Yoongi joked.

"Don't worry, I won't do anything," I said, and purposefully gave them sweet smiles and a wink, just to make them nervous, even though I wasn't going to do anything.

"Oh god," Namjoon said.

"I told you that was a bad idea!" Jungkook scolded.

"Can we start!? Can we start!?" J-Hope asked, bouncing up and down.

"Sure," Jin said. He grabbed the tupperware full of cookies and set it down on the the coffee table in the living room. The Christmas tree was hung with ornaments and the boys had shelved their presents from each other underneath there already.

"So, who wants to go first?" Namjoon asked.

"Are we talking about giving away or opening?" Taehyung asked.

"I was thinking opening."

"Ladies first," Jimin said, handing me a gift bag.

"Haha, thanks," I said.

"Open mine first!" J-Hope shouted, shoving his gift bag in my face.

"Ok, ok, I will," I laughed. I pulled the tissue paper out and pulled out a t-shirt. I unfolded it and read the front. It was a gray t-shirt that had the album cover for Big Bang's Alive on the front.

I shrieked. "Oh my god! Thank you so much!" I was so excited. I had been wanting that shirt for ages.

"Mine next!" Taehyung shouted. He handed me a box. After taking off all the paper and ripping open a the box, I found a mug inside with Caramel Macchiato printed across the front. Oh boy, so many memories.

Yoongi's still working as a barista, but Taehyung and I aren't a thing anymore...so everything's cool now.

"Aww thanks Tae!" I said, and hugged him.

I grabbed random gift, since no one offered. It turned out to be Jungkook's. Once opened, I found the freaking cutest stuffed polar bear in the bag.

"Jungkook it's so adorable!" I squealed. I may be 17, but you're never too old for stuffed animals.

Jimin shoved his box into my lap. I took off the wrapping paper, open the box, and pulled out a jar of pickles.

Wait, what?

"I heard you talking to Yoongi about what American kimchi would be like. This is American kimchi, I guess."

I arched an eyebrow. "Stalker...listening to conversation." Jimin gave me a nervous look. I laughed. "I'm kidding. Thanks Jimin!"