Troublemakers=Friends

"This is a prank, right?" I asked. Taehyung had to be allowed to perform! We needed him! Bangtan Sonyeondan was not complete without him, and I could tell. I had a strange empty feeling staring at only six of the boys.

"Why would this be a prank?" Jungkook asked.

"Hobie Hyung would've given it away already," Yoongi added. Who was Hobie?

"Yeah, I giggle when we play pranks," J-Hope said. Oh, so J-Hope was Hobie.

"Wait, so what do we do?" I asked, panicked. "We can't perform without him!"

"We can't do anything," Namjoon answered. "Taehyung can't come back to the school."

"That doesn't mean we just give up!" I yelled. "Let's talk to Mr. Park! I'm sure he can make an exception." Jin snorted.

"Neo michyeosseo (are you crazy)?" Jin asked. "You really think Mr. Park would listen to us?"

"Why not?" I asked.

"We're the Helen Cho Preparatory Academy rebels," Jimin said. "It's our title, sort of."

"Therefore, most of the staff members don't trust us...or like us," Namjoon explained.

"What did you guys do?" I asked.

"I fall asleep in class and I'm always late," Yoongi replied. No surprise there, especially since he was lying on the floor again.

"I skip class with Jimin and Taehyung," Jin admitted. Jimin nodded in agreement.

"I get kicked out of class for talking too much." J-Hope said shamelessly. "Also, I pull the fire alarm to get out of class sometimes." That explains the frequent fire drills we have here.

"And I set stuff on fire so that it doesn't look purposeful," Jungkook confessed. That explains the frequent fires we have here.

"And I just hang out with them," Namjoon said.

"Teacher's pet," Yoongi snorted. Namjoon shot him a look.

"So, basically Mr. Park's not gonna believe anything you say?" I asked again.

"Neh (yes)," Jin clarified.

"Well, that's wonderful," I said sarcastically. Suddenly, J-Hope smiled.

"I have an idea," he said.

"What?" I asked.

"Mr. Park, may not trust us, but surely he'll trust Lee Yoona."

"Oh! Yah! Yah!" Jimin jumped up and down. "Yoona should vouch for Tae Tae!"

"Whoa, whoa? What?" I asked. "I can't do that, I could be suspended!"

"Then you're fired," Namjoon stated blatantly. I was so shocked I didn't even know how to respond. As idiotic as these boys were, they were fun. I guess I hadn't admitted it to myself until now, but the two hours I spent everyday after school with Bangtan were the two best hours of my day. Although there was the possibility of suspension, I had to take the risk.

"Fine, I'll do it," I said reluctantly. The boys all cheered, except for Yoongi, who'd fallen asleep.

"Thank you Yoona!" Jungkook said, and he hugged me. "We owe you big time."