Chapter 13

Your POV

"Wait" I said before Vic climbed down the ladder. "I might as well get this over with" I said and pulled out my phone. Vic came towards me an intwined his hand with mine. I tighten my grip on his hand and dialed the number that was on the letter. I took a deep breath as it ringed. "Hello?" It's him. I know it is. "D-Dad?" I said. "Alice is that you?" "Yes.. It's me" "I thought you would never call. Alice how have you been? How's your brother? Is everything ok?" "Dad, Max has C-Cancer....." "W-what... I-I..." "Max needs you.." "I'll catch a plane there on Sunday. I'll call you when I land and we can go see Max together" "ok.." "Alice, Have you still been... You know" I knew exactly what he was referring to.. I use to have bulimia. "no dad, I stopped doing that a long time ago" "good. I have to go Alice, I'll see you tomorrow" "bye" I said and hanged up. "...you stopped doing what?" Vic asked. "Nothing.." I said. "Alice you can tell me anything. We're best friends remember?" "....I'm pretty sure best friends don't hold hands" I said. Vic laughed a little and said "sorry, I just thought you need that support while you called your dad". He let go of my hand and we climbed back down the tree. "Well if you really wanna know you got to promise you won't freak out or act different.." I said as we walked towards my house. "I promise, nothing you say or did in the past is gonna change anything." Vic said. I stopped before opening the door and said "I use to be bulimic...". "I glad you aren't anymore... You should never do that, you're beautiful no matter what" "thanks Vic" I said and opened the door. "You're cheating!!" "Am not!" "Liar!" The guys were yelling. "So Vic, you should have told me the guys like playing FIFA" Lydia said standing next to us. "It's their favorite game. I don't like games so much" Vic said. "Me either" I said. "I quit!" Tony said and gave the control to Lydia. "Your turn" tony said. Lydia took the control and sat down next to Jaime. "So did you guys find anything?" Tony asked. "Yup. I talked to my dad already..." I said. "That's good." Tony said. "Hey you guys hungry?" I asked. "I'm starving!" "Me too!" "I am too!" "I could go for some food". I grabbed my car keys and said "Alright, I'll be back in a bit. Unless you guys want to come with me?". "I'll go with you" Vic said. "I wanna go too!" Lydia said. "Me too" Jaime said. "Let's just all go" I said and went all got into my car. I pulled out the drive way and drove off. "So what do you guys want?" I asked. Vic gave the guys a look. "Tacos!!" They all said at once. Me and Lydia laughed. "Tacos it is" I said. I drove to the closes taco truck. Aw the memories.. I use to come here all the time. We got off and we all ordered our food. We started eating and my phone rang. "Hello?" I answered. "Did the faggots leave already" Jason said. "Jason seriously, they're my best friends." I said. "Whatever. Are you still with them or not" he said. "Yes, I am" I said. "I'll call you later then. We need to talk" Jason said and hung up. Whatever I thought. We all finished eating and got back into my car. "So what now?" Lydia asked. "I don't know what do you guys want to do?" I said. The guys shrugged and Lydia said "beer pong!?!". "Lydia, no. We're under age, plus I don't like drinking" I said. "You're no fun" Lydia pouted. "I'm just being realistic. There's nothing wrong with being-" my phone rang cutting me off. I pulled it out and answered "hello?". "Hey Alice, they asked me to work night shift so I won't be coming home tonight. I'll be home at 5 a.m. See you tomorrow" My mom said and then hanged up. I sighed and put my phone away. Another night alone.. "Who was that?" Lydia asked. "My mom. She's working night shift again" I said avoiding eye contact with any of them. I never really see my mom. We barely even have a 2 minute conversation. Stop it Alice. You know she has to work to pay Max's hospital bills. God why do I always over think stuff. I need to stop. "Alice!" Everyone yelled snapping me out of my thoughts. "What?" I said. "We've yelled your name 5 times. You spaced out again". "Oh. Sorry." I mumbled. "Hey guys. I have an idea" Lydia said and smirked. "Alice switch me seats. I'm driving" she said. "This better be good" I said jumping to the passengers seat. "It is I promise" she said. And turned on the car. "So we will be splitting into teams" Lydia said as she drove. "Alice and I are team captains, that will make it fair since this is the guys first time playing. Jaime and Mike are on my team. Vic and Tony on Alice's team" Lydia continued. "So, are you guys in or not?" she asked. "I'm in" I said. The guys looked at each other. "We're in" they said. "Good" Lydia smirked. Oh this is going to be fun. The guys are in for a ride. Ah how I love when Lydia comes up with these plans. It always feels like we're in a scene in a movie. I love it. "We are gonna make a quick stop at my house to pick up something" Lydia said making a turn. I know exactly what we are getting.

*Hours Later*

Your POV

"My mom's gonna kill me" Tony said kicking the cell wall. "Where the hell did you get that harmonica?" Mike asked Jaime. Jaime shrugged and continued playing it. "Don't we get a phone call?" Vic asked getting up off the bench. "We should" Lydia said. Vic sat back down. I leaned against the bars. "We fucked up" I said as I looked at the sleeping fat cop sitting at a desk in front of us. "What time is it?" Jaime asked. "2 in the morning" Mike said glancing at the clock. I walked over to the bench and sat down next to Vic. We saw a cop walk by. We quickly got up and walked towards the bars. "You get ONE phone call" the cop said. We looked at each other. "I can't call my mom. She's gonna kill me" tony said. "Dad and Mom will kill me and Vic if they find out we're in jail" Mike said. We looked at Jaime. "Don't look at me! I have a Mexican mom. She'll pull my ears off and beat me with a chancla!" Jaime protested. "My parents are out of town" Lydia said. I sighed. I stepped forward and said "I'll make the call". The cop opened the cell door. As I stepped out Vic grabbed my wrist. "Wait Alice, what is your mom going to say?" Vic said. I shook my head. "It doesn't matter. It's my fault anyways" I said and stepped out. Here goes nothing.

To Be Continued...

Author's Note:

CLIFFHANGER. hate on me motherfuckers ;D lol what exactly did they do? You'll find out in the next chapter xD

P.S.

Remember when I said you will find out in the next chapter in chapter 12? Well I lied xD I'm sorry. Hahah you'll found out in the next 2 chapters I think... Idk I'm trying to make these exciting Cx