Chapter 10

*lunch*

"Alice you have to eat" Lydia said as I sat down. "I told you I'm not hungry" I said. "Come Ali" Tony said. "Eat something" Jaime said. "Guys really, I'm not hungry" I said. "Then I'm not eating" Tony said. "Me either" Jaime said. "Hey guys" Vic said and sat down. "Why aren't you eating?" Mike asked Vic. "I'm not hungry" Vic said. "Come on you guys! Eat something!!" Lydia yelled. "I'm not hungry" I said again. "If you aren't eating then neither am I." Vic said to me. I sighed and said "fine lets go get food". Me and Vic got up and walked over to get food. Once we got food we went to sit down with the rest of the guys. "So what are you guys doing after school" Mike asked all of us. "I have Piano lessons till 4" Lydia grunted. "Nothing" tony said. "Nothing" Jaime said. "Same here" said Vic. "It's Friday and nobody's doing nothing! Wtf man" mike said. They all looked at me for an answer "well if you guys want to hang out no ones at my house. Mom won't be home till tomorrow." I said. "Party at Ali's? Hell yeah I'm in!" Tony said. I laughed a little and Vic said "I'm in too". "me too" mike said. "Count me in" Jaime said. "I'll be over after piano lessons. A party isn't a party without Me" Lydia said and winked. We laughed and I said "guys it's not a party. We're just hanging out. It's only gonna be us as no one else got it". They nodded and said "movie night?". I shrugged and said "sure". The bell rang and we all went to class. Today should be fun, I glad I have friends like Lydia, Tony, Jaime, Mike and Vic.

*After School*

"You guys ready?" I asked as Vic, Tony, Jaime and mike walked towards me. "Yup" they said. We started walking to my house. "So what time is Lydia coming over?" Jaime asked. "She said she'll be over at 4" I said. Jaime nodded and we kept walking. "Hey guys, do you live near Vic?" I asked. "I live with Vic. We're brothers you know" Mike said. I nodded and looked at Jaime. "I live a couple house down from Vic and Mike's house" Jaime said. I looked at Tony. "Um I don't know if you've noticed but I'm kinda your neighbor" tony said and smiled. "Seriously?" I asked. He nodded "well then neighbor when did you move in?" I asked. "At the begging of summer" he said. "Well that explains a lot. You probably moved in the week I was gone" I said. "Yeah. Hey where's your dad? Last time I saw him it was the day I moved in" tony said. "Tony.." Vic said and shook his head. Tony caught on and said "sorry. I shouldn't have asked". "It's fine. But what I'm wondering if why was my dad there? He.. He left a year ago." I said. Tony shrugged. "Wait.. Tony that day you saw him. What was he doing??" I asked. "He went in towards the backyard. He had 2 envelopes on his hand." Tony said. I started thinking.. Where could he have put them.. Then it hit me... The tree house. "..the tree house. The tree house me and him built for my little brother." I said. "Alice, don't get all excited. You never know if they're in there" mike said. "You got a point" I said. "We can still try" Vic said. "Alice! Babe! Get in the car" Damn it Jason, not now. I stopped walking and look his way as he pulled over. "I'm hanging out with the guys today Jason" I said. Jason glared at the guys. "Jason stop." I said. I'm not gonna let Jason control me. I'm not gonna let Jason look at my friends like that. "Look Alice. Next time you're gonna hang out with them ask me first" he said. My jaw dropped, what the hell! I'm not gonna ask him permission to hang out with my best friends. Who the hell does he think he is. "I'm not gonna ask you for permission to hang out with my friends!?" I said. "Listen to me you slut. You and me are gonna have a little talk tonight" Jason said as drove off. Damn it! He's going to beat me tonight. I just know he is. I sighed and the guys stayed silent. We continued walking to my house. "Are you guys going to talk or..." I said breaking the silence. "Ah yeah.. It just that Jason's.. An asshole" tony said. I laughed a little and said "I know". "Don't let him control you like that Alice" Jaime said. "I know" I said. We kept walking. I looked at the guys, I noticed tony looking at my wrist. I looked down and my cuts were visible. I quickly pulled my sleeve down and avoided eye contact with Tony. He saw them, I know he did.

Authors note:

Tony knows her secret O: how is he going to react? Is he going to tell Vic? Will he treat Alice differently? You'll have to wait till tomorrow to find out (;