Chapter 8

"She asked me if knew who it was, I had to lie and say no. You know I hate lying Mike. I fucking hate it" I said. "I don't know what to tell you Vic. You know we can't tell anyone." Mike said. "But why not?" I said. "Vic... You know why" mike said. I sighed and said "thanks for listening bro.." "Any time. No cheer up. Jaime and tony are coming over in a little" Mike said. I smiled a little and went up to my room. God Alice... What are you doing to me? I've never felt this way towards any girl. She's so beautiful... Her personality is amazing and unique. Alice is one of a kind. All I want to do is kiss those lips of hers. Show her how much I love her.. Wait what? Do I really love Alice? I mean I just met her yesterday, why am I feeling this way towards her? I don't know honestly... I just really like Alice...

Your POV

I got home and went up to my room. I checked my phone and I had a message. I opened it, it was from Jason. I sighed and read it 'Alice I'm begging you. Take me back please. I promise I won't hurt you anymore. I love you Alice... Just give me one more chance. Come on, tell me you felt something when we kissed earlier. I know you still have feelings for me.' Honestly.... I did feel something when we kissed. Just a few sparks, the kiss wasn't the same as it used to be. I'm scared to get back with Jason... I do still love him but not like I did before. I just can't get back together with him. I texted him back 'look Jason, I don't feel the same. I don't love you like I did before. I'm sorry' I sent it and waited for him to text back. A few seconds later he sent something unexpected. 'Listen to me you little whore. I'm not gonna play this game nicely anymore. You either get back with me or I will send this picture to everyone and tell them your little secret. I wonder what Vic would say once he finds out your a freak. You have an hour to answer me back or Vic will be the first person to know your dirty little secret. Time is ticking' attached was a picture of me... Scars all over my wrist, legs and stomach. How the hell did he get this?! Vic can't see this he'll think I'm a freak!!! Tears filled my eyes. Why me? Why must this happen to me? I have no choice but to get back with Jason... I can't take this anymore!? I ran my fingers threw my hair and walked into the bathroom. I looked inside the drawers until I found the sharp metal object I love so much. I slid it across my wrist a couples times. The blood bubbled up, filling my brand new scars. A sign of relief went threw my body. I cleaned off the blade and just let my wrist bleed for a while. I slowly started to calm down. Blood started to drip off my wrist, I washed my arm off in the sink. I dried it off, After a while it finally stopped bleeding. I went back into my room and laid down. I grabbed my phone, 'fine, I'll take you back. See you tomorrow 'Babe' ' I sent it to Jason and closed my eyes. I slowly drifted off to sleep.