Chapter 1

Hii :3 My name is Alicia but one of my friends calls me Alice. I kinda like it so call me Alice for now on. ^.^ anyways I hope you like my story

your name is Alice in the story by the way...

Your POV

"Well I know, I know if I die young. The we can wake up screaming in your bed and our lungs are begging us to calm down" I softly sang as I walked to school. that song has been stuck in my head all summer, I heard someone playing the song somewhere in my neighborhood, since then I keep singing it. I don't even know who was singing it or what the name of the song was. all I can remember is the sound of that guys voice..... singing the song so perfectly. "Alice!! wait up!!" Lydia said running towards me. I stopped and waited for her. "you. walk. so. damn. fast." she said in between breaths. I shrugged and said "I guess". "Anyways are you ready for your first day at school!?!" she said excitedly as we walked together. Honestly, I didn't want to go to school... I don't want the bullying to start again. I sighed and said "not really". "come on Alice, cheer up" she said. I wish I could.. I mumbled. we soon reached school and walked in, welcome to the hell hole, I thought. I picked up my schedule and went to look for my locker, Lydia went to find hers which was down the hall. I finally found my locker, I opened it and put my backpack in. I grabbed my binder and shut my locker. I turned around and bumped into someone. "I'm so sorry, here let me help you" a guys voice said. I didnt bother looking at him, if he saw my face he would think I'm a freak. I quickly picked up my stuff and walked away. I checked my pocket, feeling for the metal object I carry everywhere. to my luck it was still there. thank god it didnt fall out I thought. that guy... something about his voice sounded familiar, nah my heads just messing with me. "what do you have first period?" Lydia said as she shut her locker. "Art" I said and smiled. "Lucky!! I'm stuck in math class" she said and frowned. "sorry" I said and we walked together. I reached my class and told Lydia I'll see her later. I walked in, everyone was quite, I liked it. "take a seat anywhere you want" the teacher said. I nodded and sat in the back corner, right next to the window. Soon the bell rang, everyone was sitting down, to my luck no one sat next to me. "Ladys and gentelman welcome to Advanced Art! as you may know my name is Mrs. Jones-" the door swung open. "I got lost, sorry for being late" it was the same voice I heard earlier. "Its fine...um" "Vic. Vic Fuentes" he said. "go take a seat Mr. Fuentes" Mrs. jones. he turned around and his eyes met with mine. he had the most beautiful Brown eyes I've ever seen. I gulped and looked down. I saw him sit next to me out of the corner of my eye. "there will be no Horse play in my room, this is advanced art, I will not have anyone be fooling around in here or you will be kicked out" Mrs. Jones said. "now I want you to sketch something to warm up for today while I take roll" she said. I pulled out my sketchbook and started sketching. "do you have an extra pencil I can borrow?" Vic asked. "first day of school and you're unprepared?" I smirked and handed him a pencil. "I forgot it in my locker" he said and smiled. I smiled back and continued drawing. "youre that girl I bumped into earlier huh?" he asked. I nodded, I didnt think he would care or take the time to notice it was me. "I'm still sorry but here, you walked away before I could hand you this back" he said handing me a piece of paper. my eyes widen when I realized what it was. "You didn't read it did you?!" I said taking it from him. "No, why?" he asked. "no reason" I said and continued sketching. I don't know what I would have done if he had read it...

tell me what you think about it ^.^ I'll post the next chapter soon c: