Chapter 3

Your POV

 My phone vibrated in my pocket. "omg dude I got to sit next to this really cute guy last period and omg he was hot!!" Lydia texted me. "come to the girls bathroom in 2nd hall" I sent it and a few minutes later she was here. "I got kicked out of class" I said and she laughed. "oh Alice, only you would get kicked out"she said. "anyways what's his name?" I asked. "Jaime" she said. "never heard of him." I said. "hes new" she said. "what is up with all these new guys. first it was Vic then Tony and now Jaime" I said. "well I'm glad they are here, by the way I call dibs on Jaime. well for now I got to meet Vic and Tony first" she said. oh no..what if she ends up liking Vic? "I call Dibs on Vic" I said quickly. "aw little Alice has a crush" she said. "shut up I do not" I said. "ok then you wouldn't mind me getting at him now would you?" she smirked. "don't you dare" i said. "ha! I knew it. you like Vic, you like Vic" she sang. I blushed and said "shut up". "you can have him Alice, you're my best friend and if you really like him then I wont try anything, even if he is cute." she said. "thanks Lyd" I said and the bell rang. "I'll see you later, I got 2 dorks to take to class" I said and smirked. "see you at lunch" she said and I walked back to the class. Vic and tony walked out and automatically hugged me. "don't you dare leave us again!" "that teacher hates us" "uh guys... Don't hug me" I said. "sorry" they both said and let go. "its ok, its just that.... never mind" I said. "its just that what?" Vic said. "well I.. I'd never been hugged by a guy that wasn't my.... um I mean like I never thought you guys would like me that much after just meeting me" I said. "Alice you are an amazing person. I've never met a girl so weird and bad ass like you" tony said. I smiled and Vic said "for some reason it feels like we've known each other forever, plus you look really cute when you're drawing". omg did Vic just say I was cute!?! I blushed and said "thanks". "hey Alice! long time no see" oh no... not him again. he put his hand on my cheek. "don't touch me" I hissed and slapped his hand away. "come on Alice" he said again as he tried to put his hands on me. "I said don't Fucking touch me Jason!" I yelled. Vic automatically stepped in front of me. "touch her one more time and I swear to god you are gonna regret it" Vic said angrily. Jason backed away and said "whatever" and walked off. Why is he all of a sudden talking to me again.. I thought he wanted nothing to do with me after we broke up.. I sighed, I just really hope he doesn't start anything with Vic or Tony. 

Short chapter today ): sorry. I'll have chapter 4 up in a bit (: thanks for reading ^.^