he slid a piece of paper in front of me. "my house on sunday morning. he will live with me from sunday to the next sunday morning. that gives you two days to convince him. if he doesnt show, you are fired," he grunted. i took the paper and sulked home, not looking forward to the awkward conversation with my boyfriend about this.

later on that night...

i was laying on the bed when he finally walked in from work. he stripped to his undies and laid on the bed next to me face down. "how was your day?" i asked. "terrible. i got hung up on 362 times, curse out 36 times, and given the running around by loads of people. they would let me get all the way to the disclosure before they decide they dont want it no more. that disclosure takes an hour to read!!! i swear i wanna quit that job too. how about you?" he grunted, muffled by the pillow. "cant say i had a good day either. the worse possible thing happened," i grunted. he turned his head to look at me, an eye brow raised. "spill it," he said. "the dean of Hebi university.....saw the videos," i muttered, my face catching on fire. he just buried his face again. "shit. did you get fired?" he asked. "the dean offered a disturbing deal that, if taken up, would allow me to keep my job and my teaching license," i said. "what?" he grunted. "he doesnt wanna see me for a week and....well he wants you for that week," i said. he sat up quickly, looking at me with wide eyes. "what? how is that even legal?" he grunted. "probably not but...well it will allow me to keep my teaching license, babe. just....one week, make him happy. this whole thing will be behind us," i looked at him. he raised a brow. "i dont like it either but....well teaching is my life. without my teaching license, id have to change careers and end up in college right along with you, not able to help ya in any way since we would be in the same boat. one week of.....breaking up? before we can get back together and act like nothing happened," i muttered.

he just laid face down again. "when do i have to go over there?" he muttered, sounding just as defeated as i did. "sunday morning," i grunted. "two days with the love of my life before i have to act like im single? shit. i hope we can make it through this ok. id hate for this split to be permanent," he muttered. "its not gonna be permanent cause im gonna be right here waiting for you to come back. we will be just fine," i assured him. he reached over and grabbed my waist, pulling my back to his chest and burying his face in my hair. "we are staying like this for as long as we can," he muttered. i pulled the cover over us and got comfy. "tsk....if you didnt have school tomorrow, we would be like this till sunday morning," i muttered. he chuckled. "yeah," he whispered before dozing off. this is gonna be difficult but....we will make it through this together. i mean....we are in love, right?

two days later...

reader pov

he handed me the little paper. "that is where his house is. i dont know much else about him," he grunted. i grabbed my duffle bag and book bag. "guess im off," i shrugged. he sighed. "try not to make him fall in love with you. i already know that would be all bad if he did," he muttered. "i dont make people fall in love with me, babe. i just fuck em and they love me long time, kinda like you," i grinned. a dark blush came on his cheeks. i grabbed his waist and pulled him close, pressing my lips against his aggressively. i pulled away with a pop, putting my forehead against his. "but! you are the only one who i can say i love too so dont loose hope. love ya!" another kiss before i was out the door.

i pulled into the driveway of a huge house. around the size of the frat house if im not mistaken. its been a while since i been there so im not sure. im going based off memory. i got out and grabbed my bags. i took a deep breath before walking up to the door. i went to knock when my phone buzzed. i looked at it.

kakashi: i love you too

me: you better (glaring emoji)