Chapter 18 Take Action (Part 1)

Wasup guys, Becabacca here finally! Thank God for Phan edits, its all I've been watching while writing this. I swear i died a little inside. ANYWAYS have an capter as I try and settle back down into the hurricane that is my life. So yeah, grab a mug of aj, sit back, and enjoy!

Phil's POV

A loud thud then a sharp pain made me open my eyes. I recoiled and held my stomach. Looking up I saw Daren grinning evilly at me. "What the heck?" I snarled at him. "I was waking you up." "Not like that?" I slowly sat up. There was still pain from yesterday's bruises but the memories of yesterday flooded my head and gave me hope. "Hurry up and get dressed for game day. We have a meeting at 9."

I held the door open as Rebecca walked out then closed it behind us. They were waiting for us outside the house. Krisma and Red fell back and walked with us. "Are you alright?" Red whispered to me and I gave her a small smile. For some reason I feel I could trust her. "Yeah I can survive." She looked away, guilty. "I know I should have said something but they won't hurt you anymore because you someone could see your bruises and seem suspicious." I thanked her and we walked in silence till we reached the school. The area was set up with about five tens. I'm guessing they where for each team even Arvehsitical. There were smaller tents for teachers, refs, and hydration stations were scattered about. Teachers walked around with the buzz of chatter and the vibe of excitement. I had a feeling I would enjoy this a lot if I don't have to cheat.

 We walked to our group tent. A table with chairs was set up with water bottles on the center. "Everyone take a water bottle and sit." We all obeyed and I sat with Red on my right and Rebecca on my left. As I took a sip the water I noticed it had a weird taste. I looked over to Rebecca who just held the water to her mouth but didn't drink. She was eyeing me and I made a small gesture that I wasn't drinking the water. I watched as she lowered the water bottle acting like she dropped something while pouring out the water. I did the same till more than half the water bottle was poured out. "Alright is everyone drinking?" There were small nods and the crinkling of water bottles.

 A boy walked around and people through away the water bottles. When he got to us Rebecca was looking out over to the field like something was interesting. The boy looked at her then turned his head to see what she was looking at. While he was distracted she took my water bottle and hers and threw it way. Quickly she looked back over there. "That teacher looked new." She mumbled and the boy turned away and continued his job. Rebecca gave me a quick smile then turned to look at Daren. "What you just drank will enhance you moments and will be our key to victory even if we don't need this." I felt my stomach tie itself into a knot.

Dan's POV

I pulled out my phone and saw the text. Time to start the plan. I saw the circle of male teens doing god knows what and i approached them. They turned almost in sync at my arrival as if expecting me. "Dan, what a surprise! Is there anything I can do for you?" Cryaotic greeted me. "Is there somewhere we could go this is the utmost importance and people should not interfere." He seemed a bit insulted but lead me into a side classroom and closed the door. "I assure you my friends are the most trustworthy people you can find." Cry immediately retorted. "No that wasn't what I meant!" I suddenly felt scared realizing I had insulted the leader of the Late Night Crew. "Persofical is planing to cheat at the games and my team needs help to bring their evil intentions." I suddenly had his full attention when mentioning Persofical. "Is Phil in danger?" I stopped and looked at his mask. I guess he saw my facial expression. In reality I didn't know. I never thought about it that way. He was in danger and I couldn't help him. My breathing picked up and my mouth became dry. "All of Gosermacal is on your side just tell us what to do and we will help. No one as sweet and innocent as Phil should be held there. We will save him, I promise Dan." He placed a hand on my shoulder and I could see his smile in the corner of his mouth. His low monotone voice seem to cal me to a point were I could rationally think. "Thanks Friend. We will save him."

"What do you do if your life is a mess and it's all because your a complete dumbass?"