Chapter 8 Nervercal Night Out 1

Wasup guys BecaBacca here and I just wanted to say that I have an addiction to swimming but I have a body image problem so I don't feel good going to a beach or a pool party because everyone will be in cute bikinis and I will be in shorts and a t-shirt.This is also going to be a short chapter. Anyways grab a mug of Aj, sit back, and enjoy!

  "Race ya Chris!" Pj challenged and started running. "Oh it's on!" Chris started running after him while Felix, Mr. Chair and I laughed. The girls were already there and waiting on us. We approached the coffee shop and greeted the girls as they were sitting out in our favorite spot. There was a garden spot off to the side of the coffee shop and in the corner there is a table of 10 just for us.

 This wasn't a tradition for the Nervercal neighborhood but we wouldn't mind making it one. "Alright guys get your orders ready for this nice young lady." Felix winked at brown haired Italian worker. She blushed and turned away.

 "No please, take your time. I can wait!" We took another few minutes before ordering. "I think last night's party was a real success! We got more money than usual." Chris started and pulled out the orange and black bag. Those where the colors of the Nervercal neighborhood/team. He pulled out wads of money and handed one each to everyone. "You each got $150 from tips and profit." Everyone had a smug grin as they pocketed their money. 

The rest of the night went fine. The food was good and so was the view. When the sun set we could see it fall behind the tree lines past our houses. 

Since it was now dark we all walked together in groups so no one would get abducted because there were still bad people in this world. "Do we still have practice tomorrow?" Pj asked as we rounded a corner and back into another street lamp. "Ya, coach sent a group text out this morning." I pulled out my phone and checked my messages. Sure enough there was a reminder saying tomorrow's practice was still on. "That means you need to go to bed on time Dan." Felix shoved my arm playfully and I snorted. "Of course, you wouldn't want your star player sleepy." Chris, Pj, Felix, Conner, MatPat, and Mr. Chair bursted out laughing.

 "In all seriousness the girls are our star players. Even if Minx gets taken out by the Persofical." I nod in agreement and looked ahead where the girls were chatting in their own conversation. Minx was our quote unquote leader or coach and our pitcher. Dodger was our catcher and Sydney was always cheerful which made everyone else happy. I smiled and shook my head. They may be girls but if we didn't have them we would be a mess. "I don't think we have a chance to win! Daren and his gang always cheat!" Chris whined and MatPat countered him. "Well it is really hard to get hurt in baseball since the ball is so small." "They can throw the bat and hit someone or where they are running bases they could slide into someone's ankle." 

The two bickered all the way home.