Prologue

AAAAYYYYYYEEEEEE. Wasup BecaBacca here and welcome to my first Phanfic. Honestly I have wanted to write one but no ideas would stand out until recently. Miraculous Ladybug has been growing and it just made this superhero idea pop. So yeah grab a mug of Aj, sit back, and enjoy! 

Dan rushed into his room and slammed the door. The yelling was loud and slightly annoying. "She's not making enough money, he is lazy, I'm not good enough. Can this get any worse!" Dan yelled angrily before entering his closet. Wiping another tear away from his face he sat  in his closet. The day had just been so horrible with his family and school issues nothing seemed live-able anymore. Reaching over, Dan grabbed the only thing he would ever have that would help him survive this cruel world, his Mac. Pulling up his tumblr a small smile formed on his tear stained face. Once he felt better he closed the laptop and exited his closet. The yelling had stopped so he decided to go outside.

 Dan let his feet carry him to the local park. Sitting on a swing he put his earbuds in and listened to his favorite author, Kanye. He sat swinging for about 3 songs till he noticed two kids playing together. Dan watched as the blond haired boy clung to the red haired boy as they both approached a dove. It's white feathers glistened in the little light that shone through the clouds.The boys were about a foot away before the bird flew at them. The blond haired boy quickly pulled the red haired boy close to him as the dove landed on the blond haired boys shoulders. The kids both stared in wonder at how civilized the bird was acting. Dan smiled in contentment as the boys petted the birds white wings before letting it fly away. Dan stood and continued along the pavement until he found himself at some kind of abandoned house. He entered it seeing if it was still empty as usual. The run down house was a secret electrician or wifi company storage room so it was filled to the brim with technology old and new. Dan walked to the back wall and leaned against it then slid down to the ground. He listened to his music before slowly drifting off to sleep.

Dan's parents woke up to see the power had gone off. Knowing Dan was afraid of the dark they walked over to his room. "Daniel sweetie are you in there?" His mum asked before entering. Dan's bed lay empty and his window open slightly. "Daniel, honey where are you, you're scaring us." She cried out into his room. A few minutes later the police were searching the neighborhood for the missing boy. When they finally found him he laid right where he had fallen asleep.