*FLASHBACK*

I was in my room strumming my guitar when I heard a faint knock on my door. It immediately opened and a crying Lucy came in. this was only a couple of months before the tour. I instantly jumped into sincere mode and ran to her side, guiding her over to the bed. "Lucy babe, what happened?" I questioned. She sniffled and got herself together the best she could.

"I-I-I can't say it!" she sunk into the collar of my shirt. I hugged her shaking body and made her look into my eyes.

"You need to tell me what the problem is." I warned, knowing if I wasn't firm, she wouldn't tell me. She pulled away from my tight embrace.

"My waist is the problem!" she shouted. I shook my head and almost teared up at the thought of Lucy not feeling good about herself. She was the perfect balance. Not fat and not super skinny. "I've gained 3 pounds in the past week!" she screamed.

"Oh Lucy, you are supposed to gain weight at your age! It means you are growing! It could also be..... You know.......that time of the month." I blushed. She disagreed, her face turning a deep red at the announcement of her period.

"No! I never want to look at myself! And it's all because of my stupid waist!" she screeched. My heart shattered. I don't even think Lucy has had her period yet. Harry would have told me if he knew, he's weird like that.

*END OF FLASHBACK*

I shook the horrible memory out of my head. But it just kept coming back. I know I'm gonna regret this, but..."Lucy?" I got her attention.

"Yeah Nialler?" she asked innocently, her crystal blue eyes peering up at me. I almost felt bad to bring this up.

"Do you remember a couple months ago when you came into my room, and you were talking about your waist and stuff?" I asked hesitantly. Her expression faded into a deep gaze into the distance.

"Yeah." She exhaled.

"Well, umm, do you still feel that way?" I asked and honest question. I wanted to make sure she was feeling good about herself. There was a couple moments of silence before she responded.

"No, don't be silly, I feel fine." She replied, her eyes glancing away from mine. Something was off. She never in a million years would say 'silly'. I knew for a fact she hated that word. But I let it go.

"Okay, but you know you're a beautiful girl right?" I reassured. She looked up at me and smiled.

"I love you Nialler." She spoke softly. She wrapped both her arms around me.

"I love you too." I whispered as we walked down the street. Suddenly, there was a yell from the side.

"Lucy!" I whipped my head around to see a boy running towards us. Maybe 13 or so. When he reached us, I held Lucy back with one arm. Who know who this kid is? She instantly pushed my arm down and went to the boy.

"Its ok Niall, he's a friend." I backed off and looked at him. He had short brown hair and was dressed in jeans and a Nirvana shirt. "Sorry," Lucy continued. "He's umm, special." She explained to him, talking about me. She stepped in front of us. "Niall, this is Nick; Nick, this is Niall." He smiled and brought out a hand for me to shake. I took it. So this is the famous Nick. I was zoned out until Lucy called me. "NIALL?" I refocused and she made a signal for me to leave.