"Yes the fuck indeed he did! OK! Imma drink to that because indeeeeed, he did. When they start giving out medals, he gotta get one for sure bitch" I literally spit out my wine from laughing, where does he come up with this shit. "Really bitch a medal though?"

"Did you at least look good doing it? Ya d*ck grippers was poppin?" I grabbed his hand and looked at his nails and of course, nice and neat.

"Of course! A bitch like me ain't never lackin, he paid for em!" I laughed. "It's OK, we all get all the way in the mood sometimes and shit happens, just don't let it happen again. Simple."

"At least he was a older man, I doubt he'll do anything with it." He said shrugging. Kia just shook her head.

"Gio I taught you better than that bitch!" He shook his head. "I know, I slipped up, he was just so fine! Shanny know what I'm talkin' bout, ain't that right?" Kia gasped and looked at me.

"Bitch why you telling my business?!" I joked. "Spill it ma'am"

"I told Jace to record me giving him head cause I wanted to see how I looked!" Gio laughed and high fived me. Kia stood staring at us both with her mouth open. "Needless to say I looked a hot ass mess and never want to see it again but let his lying ass tell it I be looking sexy" We burst out laughing. "Hair all over the damn place, nose running, slob-ugh a hot shitty mess bitch and his lying black ass be telling me how good I look " We kept laughing.

"Believe it or not, that shit is sexy to niggas! See Shanny I can't even be mad at you cause that's your man that did it and I know Jace a real nigga, he wouldn't do you like that, ya'll in it foreva! Now this one right here!" She pointed to Gio and walked up to where he was sitting on the couch.

"Oh bitch...get that finger out my f-" Kia mushed him & tried to run and they started play fighting. "SEE YOU ON PORNHUB BITCH" Kia yelled laughing, running through the house. I laughed as I checked the baby monitor & my kid is just like her mama, the girl can sleep through anything.

*

*

"Wassup sis"

"Hey Cashy, what you doing?"

"Bout to take your bad ass nephew to the dentist then drop him off at ma joint. I gotta flight late tonight."

I chuckled. "Well, he is Aaron Jr for a reason! Ooh do me a favor. Ma wanted Nyla for the night, meet me somewhere after his appointment so you can drop them both off. Pleaseee." I smiled as if he could see me. He groaned.

"You better be close man!"

"I will be I promise! Thanks sugar. "

"Mhmm, Wassup with you tho, you straight?"

I sighed. "Yeah, I guess."

"Come on now you know you got the wrong one to be lyin to. I know you ain't OK cause Jace ass damn sure ain't OK. We gon talk when I see you later aight?" I smiled, he knows me oh so well.

"Okay."

"Aight, I love you sis."

"I love you too, bye." We hung up. I pulled off and went to Walmart first to get Ny some more mittens, my baby scratches that face bad, she got a temper like her dad and uncle do for sure, when she gets pissed off and starts crying, she immediately goes for her hair and face.

Cash

"This lil nigga is bad as hell man I swear" I put my face in my hands watching his little ass run around the dentist office.

"Aaron Jr? You ready baby?" The lady called from the back. Thank God.

"Come on lil Cash." I stood up and he grabbed my hand. He latched onto my leg right before we got to the room. "Daddy! They not gonna hurt me right?"