"Kim JongIn's Son"

Začít od začátku

"I know you never was a red roses woman but I still think they suit you so well. I wish you could tell me to buy you something more original than that but....you can't." I felt my eyes itching.

"I'm sorry, Tiana. It's all my fault. If I wasn't so stupid...you will still be with us. I should have listened to you this day. I can't even look at Jason in the eyes without feeling guilty. If I had held you, you would still be with us. I...I..." Tears were making their way on my face but I quickly wiped them.

"I shouldn't cry. What kind of support can I be to Jason if I'm crying when he is so strong?" I was holding my tears back but they were forcing their way out.

"Oh, Tiana... I don't even know if I can be a good father. I'm so scared to not be enough to him. I can never replace you and I'm scared of Jason hating me. He never called me Appa since..."

      I stayed a moment sobbing, eyes close. I was feeling a weight on my chest and a hand on my face. I opened my eyes to see Jason  stroking my face. I was about to stroke his hair when he is face turned to a worried one.

"Wake up." I looked at him shocked.

"Jason...

-Wake up!"

                I opened my eyes to meet face to face with Jason. I looked around and realized I was in my bed with Jason sat on my chest looking at me worried. I put my hand on my face and realize I was crying in my sleep.

"You were crying? Did you have a nightmare?" I nods and hugged him. He hugged me back and we stayed like this for a moment before deciding to get up.

                 I prepared Breakfast to us both and as always we went together to my office. It became an habit, it wasn't even surprising my workers anymore, some even bought gifts for him. Jason was being pretty shy and women were falling for him. What was surprising me was that they had never asked about his mother. Since Jason didn't want to go to school I had found the solution. I was buying him little books to works on while I was working on my side.

             I was on a phone call when Jason carefully climbed on my laps. He stayed silent until I was finished and when I finally hung up he tends me a piece of paper.

"This is our family." I looked down at the paper and I could see a little drawing. It was Tiana, Jason, me and someone else.

"Who is this?" I asked him pointing to unknown person.