•CLICHÉ•

In life, we excel in different aspects, that's what people makes them unique beings. Someone may have the same name, same faces but everyone has their own talents and potentials waiting to be discovered.

Victoria Kyle Garcia
A very normal person. A normal girl with a normal life. A person with good grades (you can't really consider her as a nerd cause she's not that nerd but she has a nerd-ish side)

Good life. Let's admit it she was practically a no one at school and no one gives a sheet (oops) about no one but she still had a good life because of her best friend (just like everyone else) her boyfriend who loved her and a very supportive family whom helps her get through whatever she was going through.

Even though she knew that she had good things and good people around her, she still had something that she wanted to experience. She knew she had some potentials in her that's waiting to be discovered. She wanted to be a someone in her school. She always thought of those popular kids and what it would feel like if she was one of them but still she considered herself the luckiest person to have everything she needs in her hand.

But.

Everything changed.

Cheating.

Broken Trusts.

Friendships ended

Broken Families.

She had to move to New York with her mom for education, yes, and for a new surrounding, to eradicate the pain she was feeling. She then entered modeling where her confidence boosted to its ultimate, maximum level.

She became not just a someone but she became Tori Garcia, a girl that everyone knows, everyone admires, everyone wants to be like her. Tori made new friends, met a new guy, became the queen of her own squad, not even close to Vicky, the nerd-ish girl and no one she was. She changed. A lot.

Even though she just came from a terrible situation, she then got back with her life. She had everything she ever dreamt about. Tori thought that her old self  was nothing compared to her right now.

She changed.

Change. Such a big word. You wouldn't know if it's good or bad unless you've gone through it.

She changed because she wanted to. She wants to be a new person. A new person that everyone wants to be with. A person whom she never even experienced to be before.

----------------------------------------------

HI GUYSSS!

IM SORRY IT WAS JUST AN INTRODUCTION TO GIVE YOU GUYS SOME IDEA WHAT THE STORY WOULD BE WITH NO SPECIFICS TO SURPRISE YOU! OF COURSE INTRODUCTIONS SHOULD INTRODUCE RIGHT? HEHE
(although I don't really know what to write xD forgive me forgive me)

SO AS YOU KNOW OR MAYBE NOT THE STORY IS GOING TO BE CLICHÉ
(As you can see the title my dear)

IS IT JUST ME OR IS THERES SOMEONE ELSE OUT THERE IN THE WILDERNESS OF THE WORLD OR ANOTHER PLANET THAT ALSO LOVES and hates (so its a love and hate relationship between the books and I) CLICHÉ STORIES BUT STILL READS THEM BC THEY ARE STILL NOT OVER IT

I AM ONE OF THEM AND PROUD!
I HAVE BEEN READING CLICHÉ STORIES FOR YEARS NOW AND STILL I WANT TO READ THEN AND NOW IM WRITING ONE! EH
YES I KNOW SUCH A VERY CRUEL THING FOR ME TO DO (or not) BUT CLICHÉ stories JUST GIVES ME A FEELING OF BEING LOVED (CHAROT- it's an expression guys don't be shocked I'm a Filipino so it's normal af)

ANYWAYS HOPE YOU ENJOY THIS CLICHÉ STORY :)

Thank you!! Mwuahahhaha

WARNING!
THIS BOOK CONTAINS CURSING AND BAD WORDS PLEASE IF YOU'RE STILL A FETUS PLEASE DO NOT READ.
(or whatever u can read it vote and comment u know so u can help a person in desperate need of answers wether to continue the book or not)

It's ur life anyway choose what you feel is the right thing to do. Lab you labss ( just u know help mehehehe)