Chapter 23

Comment down titles for this book, because I don't like the title for this one.

Also, maybe a related book title to the one that you comment down.

No reason. 

No reason at all.

;]

NOTE! If I go like this " " (You'll see it) It's the same person talking. I just wanted a pause there without repeating it. I separate people talking with 'enter'. 

DATS ALL

Zoe

I felt my pillow move from under my head.

Wait.

This doesn't feel like a pillow.

I opened my eyes and took a look around.

I found myself looking at a bright red Jordan.

"Did I do something?"

I gasped and reached up at my face.

"Is my makeup smeared?"

Jordan chuckled a little bit, then shook his head.

"No, you're good."

I nodded. "Good, because I didn't bring any extra mascara."

We both shared a laugh, then I got up, and walked over to Adam, who was sitting impatiently on a chair.

"Hey, Adam." I sat down next to him. "How are you doing?"

"I'm fine." He said. "Why are you asking me when Skye is the one in the hospital?"

"Because you've been up for a while." I checked my phone for the time, but my phone is dead. "Adam, what time is it?"

"It's about 5 A.M. Why?"

"Adam, you need to sleep."

"No, I won't sleep until I know that Skye's okay."

"Adam."

"I'm being serious."

"Don't make me call Alesa."

(listen, I know they split, but that hasn't happened yet in this story. Idk if imma add that or nah)

Adam sighed, then leaned back in his chair. "You tell me if anything happens to her. Got it?"

"Of course." I said.

I smiled, then turned around to see Jordan.

Unfortunately, I didn't stop walking in time, so I fell on top of him.

We both started awkwardly laughing until I rolled off of him.

Which made us laugh for real.

Jordan got up, then helped pull me up.

We smiled at eachother, then he spoke.

"Hey, you want to get food in the cafeteria? I heard hospital food is really bad, but I've never had it."

"Yeah, I've never had it either. I'll meet you down there in a little bit. That okay?"

He nodded. 

"I'll save you a seat."

"You better."

He gave a small smile, then walked away.

Oh no.

I think I like him.

And I think he likes me.

I smiled to myself, then walked towards Skye's room.

No one was really supposed to be in there, but I wanted to check up on her.

As I got closer, I heard a voice talking.

"-and I don't know what I would've done without you. I haven't known you for long, but it feels like I've known you for a lifetime. I know so much about you, and you know so much about me. I think I've known for a while, and I think you have too. From the stargazing at 2AM, to right now. I like you. I like you a lot actually. And I hope that you can get up, and say that you like me back. Because that's all I want in life. You in it with me. So please get up. If not for me, then for Adam, you're brother."

There was a pause.

"Please." "Please get up."