Chapter Thirty-One:

Regine Iman Thomas

I was sleeping peacefully, hugged up with my pillow until something hit my ass.

"The hell?" I said grimacing at the stinging sensation.

"Get yo ass up" Joey said. I lifted my head and glared at him. We had been good for the past few weeks but I was about to hold a grudge with him again for messing with my sleep.

"Why are you waking me up?" I asked him annoyed. I was tired.

"You've been in bed all damn day Regine. Wake that ass up" he smirked and his hand slammed down on my ass again.

"I'm going to murder you" I growled at him as I got up from the bed. He was leaned against the dresser fully dressed eating a bagel. I looked at my phone quickly seeing that it was 1:30pm. I really had been sleeping all day.

"You wont" he stated simply.

"Say I wont."

"I just did."

"Why did you wake me up?" I squinted at him as I made my way into the bathroom to start a shower.

"Cause we got stuff to do" he shrugged.

I raised a brow. "Like what?" I started to strip out of my clothes when I felt the water was hot. Joey walked in and went to answer but ended up eyeing me as I undressed.

"You bold as hell Regine" he chuckled and walked out. I bursted out laughing and stepped into the shower.

"Hurry Up!!!" I heard him shout.

"Dont rush me nigga" I chuckled.

When I was done showering and doing my hygiene routine, I headed back into my room where Joey was laid across my bed scrolling through his phone. I grabbed some panties and a bra from my drawer and put them on. When I was done I just stood staring at my closet.

"What should I wear today?" I muttered to myself.

"Anything. Hurry up" he rushed me. I stuck up my middle finger at him.

"If you dont put some clothes on, I will" he said smartly. I stale faced him. He started laughing like it was the funniest shit in the world.

"Dickhead" I said sticking my tongue out at him.