this is the end

numb is over, this book is really over

numb is over, this book is really over...wow..

I'm still trying to wrap my head around it because I've grown attached to these characters and thinking about not writing about them is weird but I'm happy I finally completed a book of mine. it's been one of my mine goals. If you know me from 1950 you know how important this is for me 😭

anyways, I literally started this book only 2 months ago and in such little time it became so successful. I'm so happy about that as well because I was surprised how many people actually liked my work and really enjoyed this book. I'm speechless really..

First, I will like to shoutout all of you guys for constantly voting, commenting, and just plain reading this book. I hope you liked the ending and make this book one of your faves that you read over and over and over.

Second, I will like to express to you the message of this book. Most of the story Cole was this adult who was actually a broken kid inside and with time and help, he slowly made progress to better himself. It was a really slow process but people need to understand that depression, ptsd, and anxiety isn't something you can just get over within a couple days or weeks. It takes months, years even..

I also want you to know that your past doesn't define you. It's what you work for, for your future that defines you.
This book does NOT give a message of only loving someone because they're relieving your pain from past traumatic events or making someone your medicine to heal. This is simply a tragic love story that blossomed into something beautiful.

Third, if you do have depression, anxiety, ptsd, bipolar disorder, etc. I do not want you to think you need to have someone to love you so you can feel better about herself. That's not it at all. You should want to better yourself for yourself. No one can help a person who doesn't want to help themselves. So with that, if you do think you're battling depression or ptsd please seek help. Your mind and body is a temple and I would hate to see something so beautiful die off. You're beautiful and you can always get better, you just have to believe in yourself that you can.

Lastly, this book was actually gonna go a whole different route.

Here's the ending quote to the second ending:
"I was numb, and she brought me back to life but on her journey of finding me, she lost herself.

with the gun clutched in his hand and his finger on the trigger, a tear slowly slid down her cheek as he laid the gun close to her temple.
and with one push, he pulled the trigger.

and that's all it took to make me numb again..."

Now I'm not gonna explain what that means but you can make up your own little fantasy in your head of what could've happened.

/Questions For The Cast/
ask the characters any questions or words of encouragement you would like and I will later on make a Q&A chapter.

Cole -

Freya -

Landon -

freya's Mom -