eight

it's around 1am by now and all we've done is listen to each other stories. more freya than i but she wouldn't want to be bothered with my sad pathetic stories.
my experience wasn't all that great.

i go into my pocket and pull out a thick brown paper, stuff with weed. laying it between my cracked lips and firing up the end, making the blunt sizzle as I inhale it deeply.

"want it?" i offer the weed to freya and she eyes me at first but takes it from my hands.

lacing it in between her index and middle finger then propping it on her lips and inhaling. her head slowly falls back and letting the smoke out then takes another hit.

i keep my eyes focused on freya as her eyes become hooded. a small smile cracking on her lips, her hair waving behind but some landing in her face from the wind.
she tries to to maintain her hair but fails.

i lowly chuckle then lifting my scrunchie from around my wrist and scooting closer towards her body.

"here, let me help you." i pull all her hair behind her then on top of her head and making a high bun.

"thanks." freya smiles with teeth.

admiring her face structure, not really ever seeing her hair up like the way it was. he smiles back at her.

"cole... you do know that everyone has their days. i don't know nobody who thinks they're somebody everyday."

i look at her soft expression as she looks into my eyes with her brown ones.

"yeah well, i don't have "days". it's a everyday thing."