twenty-three

that's when i bring my arm back and punch him square in the face. before i could do anything else i hear a loud 'bang' sound ring in my ears then feel a medal ball go through my chest.
feeling the cold piece glide inside my skin, and me falling to the ground.

"cole!" freya screams so loud that birds would fly away. my reaction is to breathe but it was so hard. all i can taste is blood, slowly raising up my throat.

i hear the car drive away then freya runs over to me. although my vision is starting to become blurry, i can still see her face.
tears ran down her cheeks like bombs, one hand holding my neck up and the other trying to lift up my upper body.

"frey-freya.." i try to call out but the blood stopped me. all of it oozing out my mouth like thick water.

"shh, shhh.." she says with sobs bursting out. "the police are coming. okay? i texted my mom and told her to send the police here. they'll come. okay?"

i try to nod as she lets out more weak sobs. her body was shaking, along with her hands. she rest her hand on my chest as she lets out more harsh sobs.

"don't die on me cole miller, you hear me?" she mumbles with her voice going horse. "fuck.."

the last thing i hear is police sirens and freya's sobs before i went into a complete and utter darkness.

A/N: This took a turn huh? lol :)